10 replies to this topic

#1 ImTheMoneypenny

ImTheMoneypenny

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:38 PM

Thanks to danslittlefinger it's my duty to pick up the M, you shouldn't have baton and run with it.

We know M hasn't got the knack for Christmas presents or holiday get togethers, birthdays can't be much better. . .

So here's your assignment, come up with the worst birthday surprise M has come up with for a certain double-0, or the entire 00 section. It can be a gift, a party location, birthday card or even a poorly timed announcement. I'll leave the specifics up to you, Agents. . . Next Friday's the deadline!

Impress me! :(

#2 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:24 PM

Aware of the credit crunch, all the "00" section of Vauxhall were left quaking in their Italian made shoes when in their wage packets, they received a special coupon from M for vasectomy's.
"Buy One Get One Free at the Local Snip Snip, no more Bang Bang Clinic".

They were not amused as they all wanted the Free Fish and Chips canteen coupon instead. :(

Edited by danslittlefinger, 02 January 2009 - 11:27 PM.

#3 MkB

MkB

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3864 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:45 PM

James Bond felt he was in a very awkward situation when he opened M's birthday gift: a stationery set...
He started to look frantically for the possible ways out of the room when his boss added: "I share your passion for rubbers..."

#4 ImTheMoneypenny

ImTheMoneypenny

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:30 AM

Yay! Keep 'em coming, these are great! :) :(

#5 Captain Tightpants

Captain Tightpants

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4755 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:01 AM

After realising she did not know even her closest agents all that well when Bond informed her that Craig Mitchell did not smoke, M decided to go for the "safe option" by giving her agents cologne for their birthdays. For some reason, it was actually quite cheap ...

(NB: you have to follow the links in order to get the joke ...)

#6 ImTheMoneypenny

ImTheMoneypenny

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:13 PM

After realising she did not know even her closest agents all that well when Bond informed her that Craig Mitchell did not smoke, M decided to go for the "safe option" by giving her agents cologne for their birthdays. For some reason, it was actually quite cheap ...

The competition is heating up! Another top notch entry! :) :(

(NB: you have to follow the links in order to get the joke ...)

LOL! The competition is heating up! Another top notch entry! ;) :)

#7 ImTheMoneypenny

ImTheMoneypenny

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:44 AM

Bump!

C'mon people don't let me become ImTheMoneypenny: game killer! :) :(

#8 ImTheMoneypenny

ImTheMoneypenny

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:02 AM

Ahhh, call me ImTheMoneypenny Game Killer! :( Last call!

Tomorrow I'll crown the winner, hopefully they can resuscitate this game.

#9 ImTheMoneypenny

ImTheMoneypenny

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

Okay looks like this game is officially DOA. :) I tend to do that to games I run. They never quite recover once I win one! :(

Now to choose the poor unfortunate soul who will be forced to take over the reigns of this dead horse. I'm not sure if you'll be hate me for winning or losing on this one! :)

I must say these entries were stellar, I guess it's quality over quantity. :)

Honourable mention goes to danslittlefinger for his:

"Aware of the credit crunch, all the "00" section of Vauxhall were left quaking in their Italian made shoes when in their wage packets, they received a special coupon from M for vasectomy's.
"Buy One Get One Free at the Local Snip Snip, no more Bang Bang Clinic".

They were not amused as they all wanted the Free Fish and Chips canteen coupon instead. :D "

A tough call between the top two, but silver medal goes to CaptainTightpants' timely and well placed P.Diddy jab.

"After realising she did not know even her closest agents all that well when Bond informed her that Craig Mitchell did not smoke, M decided to go for the "safe option" by giving her agents cologne for their birthdays. For some reason, it was actually quite cheap ..."

But because I too share a fondness for stationary, and related entendre the winner is MkB's ode to sexual harassment in the workplace:

James Bond felt he was in a very awkward situation when he opened M's birthday gift: a stationery set...
He started to look frantically for the possible ways out of the room when his boss added: "I share your passion for rubbers..."

Over to you MkB! May the good lord have mercy on your game! ;)

#10 MkB

MkB

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3864 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:57 PM

Thank you, ImTheMoneypenny! Good to know I'm not the only fan of stationery and double entendres here... :(
It's the first CBn game I win (and maybe, come to think of it, the first game I win ever? :) :))
I'll try to come up with a new idea soon... I'll have to think hard, since IMO your "Birthday idea was quite good!

#11 ImTheMoneypenny

ImTheMoneypenny

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:20 PM

Congrats! Well deserved! :(