2 replies to this topic

#1 Double-0-Seven

Double-0-Seven

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2710 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:53 AM

For those who purchased the Collector's Edition, what are your thoughts on the bonus DVD?

If you did not get it, you are not missing out on much. There are only two features on it, which are behind-the-scenes clips and production stills. The production stills are neat to see. They really payed close attention to detail on all of the locations. The behind-the-scenes clips, although short, were interesting since they contained interviews with the key actors and actresses in the films. It was also cool to see how much detail went into the face mapping to make sure every last emotion and expression was shown on each of the faces.

Even though there was not much to it, I thought it was worth watching just to see the effort that went into including every last detail during the making of the game. Aside from the DVD, the gold tin the game comes in looks nice and is a good addition to my Bond collection.

#2 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 02:00 AM

Yeah the content is not really great, though the tin is nice. One of the things that annoyed me was that there is a feature called "Mathieu Amalric", which is Mathieu talking about doing the voiceover for the game...and then this entire feature is included within ANOTHER feature about voice acting. A poor attempt at padding it out there!

#3 Double-0-Seven

Double-0-Seven

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2710 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 04:09 AM

Yeah the content is not really great, though the tin is nice. One of the things that annoyed me was that there is a feature called "Mathieu Amalric", which is Mathieu talking about doing the voiceover for the game...and then this entire feature is included within ANOTHER feature about voice acting. A poor attempt at padding it out there!

I agree. There were a couple of other instances where a clip was used multiple times as well. I was hoping for some more extensive footage of the making of the game.