3 replies to this topic

#1 YOLT

YOLT

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 05:46 PM

Today I looked at googleaerth and seen that Bratislava the capital of Slovakia is at the border of Austria, not even near. However in TLD it seemed to me that they travelled atleast 15min before noticed by the police. Do you know which path did they went ? Did they used "Devinska Kobyla" a mountinous place ?

Ofcourse I know that it doesnt resemble and significance. They may have shooted elsewhere but just wondered :(

#2 MkB

MkB

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3864 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 05:54 PM

I don't know which road was supposed to be used in TLD, but in real life it's about 40 miles, so even if 15 minutes seems a tad short it shouldn't take more than 1 hour.

#3 YOLT

YOLT

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 05:56 PM

I don't know which road was supposed to be used in TLD, but in real life it's about 40 miles, so even if 15 minutes seems a tad short it shouldn't take more than 1 hour.

Yes but its 40 miles to Vienna not to the border. The border is 1 km away :( We see them reaching to the border not to Vienna.

#4 MkB

MkB

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3864 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 06:09 PM

Yes but its 40 miles to Vienna not to the border. The border is 1 km away :( We see them reaching to the border not to Vienna.

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood your question! :)