I am writing a Bond novel

8 replies to this topic

#1 Galijun

Galijun

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2002 - 10:56 PM

Stricktly unofficial of course. It puts a Bond in a battle versus Klaus von Habsburg, a Austrian politician, count and industrialist, the heir of the Habsburg Monarchy and Pasko Milosavljevic, a Serbian terrorist. Von Habsburg's plan is to take over Austrian gouverment and recreate a Habsburg Monarchy, while using Milosavljevic as a his right-hand, a general of Monarchy's army. Everything starts in fictional village in Bosnia where Bond is assigned to capture Milosavljevic and bring him to Haag tribunal. But someone tipped him off and he and 2 SAS assistants fall in furious battle in the streets. Everything end up by Bond massacring Milosavljevic's face who is extracted to the plastic hospital in Jeruzalem where he will have his skin 'put back'. Girls will be an Austian agent Maria Sturmhaus and Hana Levi, a Israeli solar scientist.

Locations: Austria, Blegrade, Bosnia, Jeruzalem, London.

Tell me what do you think.

#2 Icephoenix

Icephoenix

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3144 posts

Posted 05 October 2002 - 11:09 PM

Sounds promising, just dont give it all away, must leave some for the book! Interesting choice of locations btw, going where no Bond has gone before :)

#3 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 06 October 2002 - 12:00 AM

Jerusalem. Excellent! Good luck.

#4 Xenobia

Xenobia

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9744 posts

Posted 06 October 2002 - 05:48 PM

Very intriguing...I look forward to reading it! Good luck with the Jerusalem tie in.

-- Xenobia

#5 Galijun

Galijun

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2002 - 06:05 PM

But I need to remind you that there will be no Arab terrorist plot in the book. Jeruzalem without Muslims (although I was thinking that there might be some explosion that rips through....something , I don't know what yet)

#6 Double oh Ten

Double oh Ten

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 October 2002 - 06:10 PM

Sounds good. I'm writing my own Bond novel, look over at the CMGN forums to hear about it!

#7 Bryce (003)

Bryce (003)

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10110 posts

Posted 06 October 2002 - 06:35 PM

Remember: Details. The airport, the hotel, the streets, the food, the smell etc...

Best of luck. Sounds promising.

Hey, I just noticed my post total. Not bad for 300 - opposite of my number;) I should make the FDC no later than this time next year.

#8 Dr. Tynan

Dr. Tynan

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3456 posts
  • Location:Was on Saturn, now back in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Posted 06 October 2002 - 06:54 PM

I don't think I could have any novel or factual book published (even if a publishing company thought it was good and that other people would ike it too) because I don't think I could stand the criticism.

#9 Dortmunder

Dortmunder

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 282 posts

Posted 06 October 2002 - 06:56 PM

That sounds very intriguing. I think that you did a good job in your choice of locations for the story. The Balkans will be an interesting place for James Bond, and I'm sure will make the story even better. Going to Jerusalem, that's a new one. I never thought of Bond ever going there. Anyway, good luck.