James Bond 007 in, The Miracle Cure

1 reply to this topic

#1 LazyAmerican24

LazyAmerican24

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:44 PM

I didn't like what I had with my other attempt at a Bond story because the way I had it written on Word was horribly unbelieveable so I'm gonna take another crack at it. It has some From Russia With Love inspiration in it with the way the villains will carry out their plan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A suited man waits outside an airport in south-eastern Khasikstan. He notices an older gentleman exit the airport carrying a large black suitcase. He approaches the man with an un-lit cigarette in his hand. "Do you have a match?" he asks. The man looks at him and draws a lighter from his pocket, "I use a lighter." replies the man. "Better still.". "Until they go wrong.". The two shake hands and head for a nearby vehicle. "Welcome to Khasikstan Mr. Bond." greets Ellis Broder, MI6's man stationed in the country.

He turns starts the old Mercedes and drives off down the road. "M told me you were going to fill me in upon my arrival." explains Bond straightening his tie. "The Russians have recently drawn up some plans on some nuclear missles, they plan to build them here." says Ellis as he navigates the car through the crowded streets. "And I suppose I'm here to retrieve those plans and make sure the Russian factory goes out of business." says Bond. "Precisely Mr. Bond.".....................

to be continued.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no action but just an introduction and some lead-up to the actual mission, feedback is appreciated

#2 LazyAmerican24

LazyAmerican24

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:16 AM

Bond scopes out the facility with a pair of binoculars. There is a single guard watching the front gate, two patrolling the yard, and a single guard tower watching over it. Bond slips on his sunglasses and moves down the steep hill he is observing from. The desert sun bakes the sand around him and he begins to sweat almost instantly as he starts walking towards the facility. He walks up to the gate guard, "Hello, I think I missed a turn somewhere?" quips 007 before knocking the guard out with a punch to the jaw.

Bond enters the yard and takes cover behind a parked jeep. He waits until the guardtower gunner and the other henchmen aren't looking then he darts across the yard and hides behind a tent. He hears a guard approaching from the right. He waits until the guard is in range. Bond grabs him and wrestles him to the ground. James repeatedly punches the guard until he is knocked out. 007 creeps along the sides of the several tents until he is about 20 yards from the factory entrance. The 2nd guard is heading straight for him. He lies and wait and when the time is right he plugs the guard in the temple with a round from his silenced P99. Bond waits until the man in the guard tower has his back turned and rushes into the factory undetected.

There is an office on an upper platform across from Bond. He navigates his way through the factory silently placing explosives on flammible cannisters littering the factory. After all of the bombs were placed 007 climbs up the stairs and onto the catwalk leading to the office. Suprisingly he still hasn't encountered a single guard inside the factory. He enters the office and retrieves the missile plans. As he walks along the catwalk he is spotted. "Hey, you! Stop right there!". The man draws a pistol and opens fire. Bond sprints back into the office. "Security! We have an intruder in the factory! Get in here now!" within seconds Bond was confronted by several armed guards. They open fire and the office chips away piece by piece as the gunfire rips into it. Bond hits the deck barely avoiding the bullets.

the henchmen pause to reload. Bond pops up and fires several shots into a gas barrel. The barrel explodes killing most of the guards and creating a hole in the factory wall. "Dammit, kill him and get the plans!" orders the man angrily. Two guards cautiously approach the office. Bond pops up and quickly expells them from life with his pistol. As he turns to face the man heel feels something hard and cold press against the back of his head. "Hand them over, the plans." orders the henchman pressing the gun harder against Bond's head. Bond drops the plans and is pistol whipped to the ground. "Come on let's get to the helicopter.".

Bond rushes outside to retrieve the plans but the helicopter has already taken off. Bond sprints to the nearby jeep and climbs in. He speeds off after the chopper. Two guards fire at him from the bird. The bullets tear up chunks of asphalt as the hit the road. Bond pulls out his pistol and opens fire. A single guard is hit and he plummits the hard ground below him. Bond knows he has the plans in his grasp, he is so close yet in a split second he is about to become so far away. A single rifle round tears into the tire of his jeep. 007 loses control of the vehicle and he crashes into a ditch as the chopper escapes. A mission half finished, the factory was destroyed but the plans were still in the hands of the enemy. Only thing left to do is to return to headquarters