1170 replies to this topic

#151 Charles Robinson

Charles Robinson

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:44 PM

This one is good too.

Right now there are a few posters for this title "The Hildebrand Rarity". And for me this is the title more interesting.

Edited by Charles Robinson, 06 May 2009 - 05:47 PM.

#152 Ytterbium

Ytterbium

Cadet

• Crew
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:04 PM

http://i71.photobuck.../hildebrand.jpg

I found this Doing a google Search no idea who the author is (it's not me) love it though

I really like this particular image, even if it is quite simplistic, primarily because this suggests an ad campaign of a sort that is rarely employed in the James Bond franchise. Situating the titular "Hildebrand Rarity" as a sort of central, driving mystery or enigma would certainly provide an added draw for the film! I'd like to see more posters focused on the question: "WHAT IS THE HILDEBRAND RARITY?"

Did you know this one ?
Hildebrand Rarity
I didn't do it but I find it very stylictic as well. And what is more is that it also focuses on the question "WHAT IS THE HILDEBRAND RARITY?"

Concerning the one I did, I wanted Bond to get closer to globalisation with the containers. Who knows ? The Hildebrand Rarity could be hidden in one of them... But you're right. There's a lot of potential around that question for movie posters. I'll think about it next time.

#153 Zorin Industries

Zorin Industries

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5634 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:12 PM

Thanks a lot everybody !

But when I've begun, it's hard for me to stop. So here is another Teaser poster, but not for The Property of a Lady, nor Risico.
THR teaser-poster

And to please Zorin industries, the OO7 logo is not include in the font :tdown:
Oh, By the way, the woman on the other poster is not a "Spice Girl", but Cate blanchett. Not really nice for her is it ? B)

Well it doesn't look like anyone of note and looks a bit EA Games for me.

#154 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:49 PM

I found this Doing a google Search no idea who the author is (it's not me) love it though

I really like this particular image, even if it is quite simplistic, primarily because this suggests an ad campaign of a sort that is rarely employed in the James Bond franchise. Situating the titular "Hildebrand Rarity" as a sort of central, driving mystery or enigma would certainly provide an added draw for the film! I'd like to see more posters focused on the question: "WHAT IS THE HILDEBRAND RARITY?"

Did you know this one ?
Hildebrand Rarity
I didn't do it but I find it very stylictic as well. And what is more is that it also focuses on the question "WHAT IS THE HILDEBRAND RARITY?"

Concerning the one I did, I wanted Bond to get closer to globalisation with the containers. Who knows ? The Hildebrand Rarity could be hidden in one of them... But you're right. There's a lot of potential around that question for movie posters. I'll think about it next time.

I love the one you did Very Nice I'd love to see more of your posters with the Hildebrand Rarity as a title soon. Complelty Gorgous work.

I am a huge fan of The Hildebrand Rarity and think it makes an excelent title however I'm well aware it may never get used. but it's still cool looking at the fan art and wishing.

BTW i also think THR would be the perfect title for any craig bond film especially bond 23.

oh and don't try abnd please Zorin he's never happy B)

#155 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:54 PM

http://img8.imagesha...nycskylinep.jpg

I love yours!

#156 K1Bond007

K1Bond007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4932 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:53 AM

I made these a couple years back and never posted them to my knowledge. Found them while doing some housecleaning on my PC. Replaced the dates, but otherwise, yeah, these are old.

Risico - Quarantine
Risico - Silver

#157 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:05 AM

There are so many terrific publicity images for Craig, I don't understand why we get the posters that we do from EON. The fan art using every day programs is better than the stuff they churn out, well done to all!

#158 danielcraigisjamesbond007

danielcraigisjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2002 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:18 AM

My take on Risico...
http://img.photobuck...ro/Risico-1.jpg

This is the best for 'Risico'.

WOW, indeed! :tdown: B)
I actually just set that as my desktop!
Nice job! :tdown:

#159 Zorin Industries

Zorin Industries

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5634 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:16 AM

I dare someone to design a teaser for BOND 23 and not make tired use of the "007" anywhere where the letter O might feature.

#160 British Chap

British Chap

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:11 AM

I dare someone to design a teaser for BOND 23 and not make tired use of the "007" anywhere where the letter O might feature.

Yeah. We know. You've said it a few times before.

#161 scissorpuppy007

scissorpuppy007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:19 PM

I dare you to make a poster that doesn't. I make fan art to amuse myself, and then to share with fellow fans. If I or someone else is not making art to your liking then try opening up photoshop and having a go yourself.

Asfar as the 007 logo goes...
It's a creative choice, one that eon has went with for the past two films, and will probably continue. I my case, I approched the poster and title as a "what if" this is the next film in the current series. Sorry you don't like it, but feel free to design your own.

#162 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:45 PM

My take on Risico...

You know, this makes me think of the QOS title sequence! Splendid job! :tdown:

...and this one puts me in mind of a "central mystery" motif, similar to The Usual Suspects; whomever designed this, top notch. B)

#163 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

well said Siccor Puppy.

Personnaly I love your Logo for 007 in New york and think it is really cool. As for The Proeprty of a lady and Risico i love those and feel they are extremly cool.

My favourite title is the Hildebrand Rarity which i feel it's strength lies in people not knowing what it is that could be a central mystery in the film that there are whispers and rumours of a project Code named the hildebrand Rarity but no one knows what it is just that Quantum is invovled. I would find that Creative and extremly cool! I mean come on a bond film so mysterious were not sure what the title reffers to but we know it's important to the plot that would draw people in.

THR is definitly my favourite of the unused titles and Property of a lady is my favourite design ( i love the insert the 007 logo into the title sorry i'm a sucker for it) We'll see what the future hols but right now may 8th 2009 I'd love it if bond 23 was either Property of a lady or The Hildebrand rarity.

I'd love for more fan arts of The Hhildebrand Rarirty.

#164 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:08 PM

Yeah. We know. You've said it a few times before.

I like the 007 in the Os, but only if there are two Os. That's difficult for translation, though. "The Property of A Lady" (being that the title) in Spanish is "Propiedad de una dama", there are no Os.

#165 Manticore

Manticore

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:39 AM

My take on Risico...

Absolutely ! Woaw ! Bond returns in Japan ! With a new Dikko Henderson, Mr. White...I vote for this one !

#166 Manticore

Manticore

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:51 AM

This is my attempt on a The Hildebrand Rarity logo. B)

Sorry but... this one seems to be an advertising for UPS... :tdown:

#167 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:29 PM

I'm looking foward to seeing more work I'm tempted to try my own poster for The Hildebrand Rarity. I'd love to see 007art do one.

#168 Ytterbium

Ytterbium

Cadet

• Crew
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:19 AM

New poster for the Hildebrandt rarity, realised by a spanish fan Angel_007 from the 007 argentine forum
Hildebrandt Rarity - Angel_007

#169 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:18 PM

I've seen it before but it's still a great poster though it has a strange resemblence to Jaws lol

#170 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:02 PM

http://www.flickr.co...98@N02/?saved=1

My bond 23 fan art The Hildebrand rarity.

#171 Mr. Somerset

Mr. Somerset

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1760 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:44 PM

My take on Risico...

Absolutely ! Woaw ! Bond returns in Japan ! With a new Dikko Henderson, Mr. White...I vote for this one !

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#172 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:57 AM

and my peice Mr Somerset?

#173 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:57 PM

http://www.flickr.co...N02/3554669742/

a new one. I feel the hildebrand rarity as a mystery works so this one has a buit more going on again this is my fan art so i'm throwing Amanda bynes as the bond girl. you don't like her create your own bond 23 poster with whoever YOU like lol

#174 Mr. Somerset

Mr. Somerset

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1760 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:40 PM

and my peice Mr Somerset?

Gets me more and more pumped for B23 B)

#175 Charles Robinson

Charles Robinson

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 01:58 PM

a new one. I feel the hildebrand rarity as a mystery works so this one has a buit more going on again this is my fan art so i'm throwing Amanda bynes as the bond girl. you don't like her create your own bond 23 poster with whoever YOU like lol

Just regular.

#176 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:24 AM

New poster for the Hildebrandt rarity, realised by a spanish fan Angel_007 from the 007 argentine forum
Hildebrandt Rarity - Angel_007

Very Nice! B)

#177 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:24 AM

Just regular.

what do u mean? Well any pointers i will appreciate greatly B)

#178 Charles Robinson

Charles Robinson

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:12 PM

Just regular.

what do u mean? Well any pointers i will appreciate greatly :tdown:

I mean that it is Ok. Just changing the font format or the style of the letters...it would be more Bond style.

B)

Edited by Charles Robinson, 25 May 2009 - 12:13 PM.

#179 Ytterbium

Ytterbium

Cadet

• Crew
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:48 PM

Hi everybody ! Another try on The Hildebrand Rarity. Not very bondian I confess, but I'm waiting for your comments to improve it !
Hildebrand - wallpaper

Special thanks to Quantumofsolace007. I borrowed his catchphrase ^^

Edited by Ytterbium, 25 May 2009 - 09:17 PM.

#180 Charles Robinson

Charles Robinson

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:42 PM

This is like a tearse poster for the title "The Property Of A Lady".

SHHHH!!! ...Quantum is everywhere.

Posted Image

This image is thanks to a new French friend.

B)