3 replies to this topic

#1 PlayItBogart

PlayItBogart

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:29 PM

Okay, there's been some confusion amongst us who got the PS3 Collector's Edition that we may have not gotten the extra content advertised, because in a normal god-fearing society, if the content was not provided on a second disc, it therefore must be on the first disc, in some menu.

It IS on the disc, but it's not ingame. And trust me, when you hear the solution, you'll just sit back and wonder WHY, WHY DID THEY DO IT LIKE THAT.

Pop the collector's edition in. And instead of starting the game like a normal person, hit left and go to the video section of the XMB. Notice how there is now an entry called "Quantum of Solace Behind the Scenes". You now have six featurettes you can watch.

Problem solved.

#2 JackChase007

JackChase007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3446 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:15 AM

Just checked it out...very interesting, though I wonder if that is also on the SE version of the game. The back of the case boasts "over 10 GB" of material, and Activision themselves has said that there should have been a second disc. I emailed them myself, and was told this again, and all they could suggest was going back to the store to exchange it for a proper one.

#3 sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8996 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:19 AM

What a strange place to put this content. Not many will know it's even there, naturally you would expect it placed in game on a menu. Thanks for letting me know, PlayItBogart.

#4 Double-O-Nine

Double-O-Nine

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:47 AM

Thanks PlayIt Bogart