10 replies to this topic

#1 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:37 PM

If you check you the official game site, you will find a great new TV Spot for the Quantum of Solace game. Brilliant new footage and an ULTRA COOL shot of Bond loading an automatic weapon wearing sunglasses.

http://007thevideogame.com/#home/

:(ING AMAZINGGGG! :)

#2 Mojito007

Mojito007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:44 PM

The part with the sunglasses is just too awesome for my eyes.

#3 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:54 PM

I agree. It would have been nice to see some actual game dialogue though. Rather than just the audio from the teaser trailer.

#4 sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8996 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:09 PM

I was going to buy the game before hand, but now I am getting it for sure.

#5 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:37 PM

Erm... has anyone seen how terrible the graphics are in some parts of that TV Spot. :(

#6 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:47 PM

It doesn't look TOO bad, it definitely looks like it lacks a little polish in the later missions but on the whole it looks alright. I jut hope multiplayer is fun.

#7 bond_azoozbond

bond_azoozbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:51 PM

Erm... has anyone seen how terrible the graphics are in some parts of that TV Spot. :(

yes you right maybe from Wii or PS2 . who knows ?!!

#8 YouKnowTheName

YouKnowTheName

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:36 PM

No, it's definitely all next gen.

Looks great to me. I can't see why people are complaining about graphics. A few so-so explosions and the rocky bits don't look great, but they look like rocks. What else do you want? This game was never going to be Gears of War in the graphics department anyway.

Sunglasses look bada**. Some of those melee moves look great (if a little too Bourne). That arm break made me wince....

#9 sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8996 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:46 AM

It doesn't look TOO bad, it definitely looks like it lacks a little polish in the later missions but on the whole it looks alright. .

Yep, the graphics on the next generation consoles are fine. Nothing much to worry about.

#10 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:12 AM

WOW!! Looks very, very cool!! :( Well now I'm sold.. Since Gamecube games are no longer being made I'm gonna have to either invest in a Wii or an X-Box 360 if I want to get Quantum of Solace..I'm leaning slightly more to the X-Box as it looks like it has a better selection of games and is more readily available..(there is STILL a huge waiting list for the Wii.) and this is hard for me to say since I've been a loyal Nintendo geek since '85.

#11 YouKnowTheName

YouKnowTheName

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:55 AM

^^ Don't worry about it, Dove. I was a staunch Nintendo fanboy since the NES, I fought in the Genesis/SNES playground wars of the early 90's, right up to the Gamecube. But when Nintendo abandoned all the gamers they'd mostly helped create in order to sell gimmicky toys with no value as games machines to 8 year olds, the time came for change. I now own both a 360 and PS3, and I'm happier. Go with the 360 my friend. To help clinch the decision, look at the actual shots of the Wii version. It isn't pretty.