3 replies to this topic

#1 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 08:30 PM

That's right, today as I was travelling to work, I saw, coming toward me a van labelled ''007 Couriers" on the head. But before I had chance to get a proper look, it had gone. It had loads of writing over the van (crimson) and it was all in white. Not a really fancy font or anything, just basic.

Has anyone else in the UK seen one of these?

#2 Carver

Carver

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1470 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 08:34 PM

Hmm, I'm sure I have seen something of that description somewhere, if I really think about it, it must have been a long time a go. Funnily enough, when I was om holiday last year, I saw a cafe named after Bond, so it seems that people have started cottoning onto the idea and are using Bond for advertising persposes. I just hope that MGM don't come down on them too:rolleyes:

#3 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 08:45 PM

I've just noticed that I'd posted this min the music section. Sorry, I was just scanning down the page looking for general discussion and this was the first I saw, thinking it was the Misc. General Discussion.

Not to complain or anything, but I've noticed that this sort of thing has been happening a lot lately. Is there any chance you guys could change the 'General Discussion' sections of each, well section, to say 'Music General Discussion', 'Games General Discussion'. That way the quick to act and slow to site (Like me!) will not accidentally post in the wrong area.
Just a thought.

#4 scaramanga

scaramanga

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 17 October 2002 - 07:43 PM

Up here in Carlisle there is often a white van which sports a 007 logo. I'm sure it's something to do with a cleaning firm, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll check it out. Also, on holiday this year in Majorca, imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon a packet of '007' crisps. On the packet (which I brought home with me :)), it says: "007 snacks". On the packet it also says "Licenced to Eat" and "From Mallorca With Love".