http://debrief.comma...showtopic=48895

#32 deth

deth

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2651 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 04:46 PM

I hadn't seen that... looks interesting. However, if my past experiences with LIVE on Windows is any indication, there will be monumental amounts of lag and bugs...

#33 mister-white

mister-white

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:35 PM

The thing I don't get is why are they using that same poster that really isn't that great. Is that gonna be the final poster we get for this thing, cause if so, then it just shows how they're gonna let us down. Would Sony/ Eon/ Whoever get rid of that damn gun, sure it was a cool image at the end of CR and the shadow poster was awesome, but this image is just the same old one know. Why can't the game use a different piece of artwork, it just looks boring.

Anyways, I'm probably gonna pick up the PS3 version, is the date still November 4, or is it possible that it might be pushed back a week like the movie?

#34 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:52 PM

I heard one of the guys say that the game coincided with the movie in every country, so If the movie opens on the 14th, the game will be released on the same day. I think it was because they wanted the gamer to go see the movie, then come straight out and buy the game.

#35 Orion

Orion

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1579 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:58 PM

I heard one of the guys say that the game coincided with the movie in every country, so If the movie opens on the 14th, the game will be released on the same day. I think it was because they wanted the gamer to go see the movie, then come straight out and buy the game.

This bloke here says that,

http://www.joystiq.c...-adam-gascoine/

you pretty much had what he said word for word

#36 BlackFire

BlackFire

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:31 AM

Can't be the final one for the Wii becausE there's no NWFC logo :(

Edited by BlackFire, 01 September 2008 - 02:33 AM.

#37 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:43 AM

Well that sounds good to me, I don't want to play it before seeing it anyway because I don't want to spoil the film!