5 replies to this topic

#1 Conlazmoodalbrocra

Conlazmoodalbrocra

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:33 AM

In Licence To Kill, when Bond is talking to Krest in the warehouse, when he looks down and sees that stuff on the floor, what is it? I watched it today and it just looks like an old tissue and the remnants of an ashtray! So I just want to know what the stuff is and why it raises Bond's suspicions as to whether that is the place where Felix was mutilated.

#2 Single-O-Seven

Single-O-Seven

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:35 AM

What Bond saw, amongst the ashes from Sanchez's cigar, was the flower Felix had in his lapel at the wedding.

#3 Conlazmoodalbrocra

Conlazmoodalbrocra

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:40 AM

Thank you very much Single-O-Seven! I can sleep tonight without the question running through my mind!!!

#4 Single-O-Seven

Single-O-Seven

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:58 AM

I aim to please.

#5 Publius

Publius

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3225 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:21 PM

I know the question's been answered, but it helps to be able to see things like this if you have the Ultimate Edition. I was confused about this as well when I had the movie on VHS. I can't recommend the upgrade enough, especially for LTK (probably second only to Dr. No in terms of improved appearance).

#6 byline

byline

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1218 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:24 PM

I know the question's been answered, but it helps to be able to see things like this if you have the Ultimate Edition. I was confused about this as well when I had the movie on VHS. I can't recommend the upgrade enough, especially for LTK (probably second only to Dr. No in terms of improved appearance).

Yup, I had the same question -- asked and answered here -- but you're right; seeing it on the Ultimate Edition DVD was vastly clearer than on the old, grainy VHS tape.