http://infinityward....e-infinity-ward

#2 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:50 PM

Doubtful as the new Bond game is pretty much a known fact (and they wouldn't be doing the driving one). No this project is something else! Hopefully CoD 5: Modern Warfare 2 :tup:

#3 michallo_w

michallo_w

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:49 PM

Doubtful as the new Bond game is pretty much a known fact (and they wouldn't be doing the driving one). No this project is something else! Hopefully CoD 5: Modern Warfare 2 :tup:

I heard somwhere that this is completely new universe so... It's not CoD for sure :tup:.

#4 Garth007

Garth007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:15 PM

i know there coming out with COD: world at wars =5th COD game and then sapposedly a COD 6 coming i don't know when but the next one is World at Wars..

#5 K1Bond007

K1Bond007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4932 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:03 PM

It's a brand new IP. Nothing to do with Bond or Call of Duty. Word on the street is that it's SciFi themed. Given it's Infinity Ward it's probably a shooter too.

#6 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:35 AM

It's a brand new IP. Nothing to do with Bond or Call of Duty. Word on the street is that it's SciFi themed. Given it's Infinity Ward it's probably a shooter too.

I really hope not. These guys churn out great war game shooters. The WWII CoD games were brilliant (and World at War will no doubt be even better) and I'm still playing CoD 4 online after six months! Sci Fi, although I love it, just doesn't cut it for me when it comes to games (although they could prove me wrong).