7 replies to this topic

#1 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:45 AM

Honestly, do you like the fact that after you finish a James Bond videogame, that the credits roll non-stop and do not allow you to skip them.

I find them quite annoying, because sometimes I want to go back and replay a level and have to wait about 20 minutes watching the credits. I only find the cast of characters interesting :tup: Why can't it only be viewed from a menu (like in EVERYTHING OR NOTHING) rather than like a real movie :tup:

What do you think?

#2 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:55 AM

Isn't it the same with all games?.

#3 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:01 AM

Isn't it the same with all games?.

I think so, but what do you think of it? Do you like it?

#4 LazyAmerican24

LazyAmerican24

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:00 AM

Yeah credits do suck, that is what I love about Call of Duty credits. They always have a cutscene of a mission happening so you aren't bored as hell

#5 Ultraussie (Jordan.adams)

Ultraussie (Jordan.adams)

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:20 PM

It depends what is on the credits. They can always be skipped by pressing "X" or "Start" on the PS2/PS3/PS1.

I really LOVED the EON credits because of the awesome song that was playing (Techno mix of Main Theme), and also that little Behind the scenes video. And I like seeing who did the most trivial of things.

#6 sorking

sorking

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

But you can make them wind pretty fast (on the 360, anyway) by pulling down the thumbstick.

They want you there at the end for the extra - utterly pointless - extra line of cliffhangery dialogue.

#7 Ultraussie (Jordan.adams)

Ultraussie (Jordan.adams)

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:52 AM

But you can make them wind pretty fast (on the 360, anyway) by pulling down the thumbstick.

They want you there at the end for the extra - utterly pointless - extra line of cliffhangery dialogue.

Hmm...

#8 YouKnowTheName

YouKnowTheName

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:59 PM

I must admit, I totally missed the cliffhanger the first two times I played the game. I always quit out from the credits after the music looped for the third or fourth time.

I think the creditd should be like the movie though. White on black, with some good music. Nothing else. Sort of a wind down from the experience.

Of all the critisisms I have of QOS, the credits aren't one of them. Good job lads!