Goldeneye+N64 Game Music Videos

1 reply to this topic

#1 rodvcpetrie007

rodvcpetrie007

Recruit

• Crew
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:05 AM

My name is Rod Petrie and I am new to the forums. I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to post this so please excuse me if I am in the wrong section.

Goldeneye was the very first Bond film I watched from start to finish. I was about 12 years old at the time of it's release but didn't see the film until about a year or two later. It was then that I became a Bond fan and then went back and watched all the previous movies.

In 1997 one of the best James Bond games of all time, Goldeneye, was released on the N64. This is my favourite of all the Bond games and it's the only game I've managed to keep due to the fact it has kept my interest even to this day. Whereas the others while fun and good in their own right, didn't have lasting appeal for me.

Now to the point of this post! Since I am a fan of the Goldeneye film and the N64 game I decided to take scenes from the movie and add music from the game to the corresponding scene for the purpose of music videos. The first I edited together was the Antenna Cradle scene.

These are uploaded to my YouTube account. Here's the link:

From there you will be able to access the other music videos I have edited using the same concept. These include:

Escape from the Train, Streets of St Petersburg, Dam/Facility/Runaway (the longest of them all) and The Frigate.

Well I hope that you enjoy these music videos I've put together. I am not sure if I will do any in the future though.

#2 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:33 AM

[Moderator's Note: Topic moved to Past & General Bond Game Discussion]