18 replies to this topic

#1 Kilroy6644

Kilroy6644

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2063 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:00 PM

I took the time to go back and look at all of the previous Dalton cap-cons, and I did not see this picture (with good reason), so we should be all set to go.

Contest ends next Monday, April 14.

Posted Image

#2 Trident

Trident

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2658 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:36 PM

Posted Image

Last Friday's meeting of the Anonymous Acting Addicts:

Supervisor: 'Ok, this evening we have Timmy here for the fist time. Timmy, would you tell us a little bit about you? Like, when you first acted? When you first realized that acting became an addiction for you?'

Tim: 'Hello together. My name's Tim and I'm an actor. My problem is, I just can't stop it anymore. At first it was all such jolly smashing good fun, Shakespaere and Bond and fantastic reviews and fans and loads of cash. But then I had to act more and more to get this feeling of artistic satisfaction I used to have. And now I'm practically acting round the clock: while fishing in Scotland during my vacation, at the supermarket when doing the weekend shopping, even in my brand new shower stall. Naturally, I denied my problem at first. But last week I found myself gatecrashing the casting for the female lead of 'The Madonna Story - from bitch to icon in 11 albums' . That's when I realized I had a problem and needed serious help. When Robbie Williams got the role.

Edited by Trident, 07 April 2008 - 03:57 PM.

#3 00Twelve

00Twelve

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7706 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:36 PM

Posted Image

Tim: "Okay, um...a castle, a moat, a drawbridge, a king, knights, catapaults..."

Other guy: "Um..............Things in England?"

Tim: "(for God's sake)...Pass."

#4 Conlazmoodalbrocra

Conlazmoodalbrocra

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:36 PM

Posted Image

I help people with problems...

#5 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:36 PM

Posted Image
"Right, then... what do you know about a man named Le Chiffre?"

#6 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:38 PM

Posted Image

Interviewer: "So Timothy...#
Dalton: "Don't look now, but there's this guy with a big cannon behind you. I think he's aiming right for your head..."

#7 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:17 PM

Posted Image

#1 : TD : "Look, I told you I'd play footsie with you when we're having dinner, but not out in the open like this!"

Posted Image

#2 : The controversial hiring of John Waters (seated left) as director for Timothy Dalton's third James Bond film proved to be an unwise choice. Here, on day one of shooting, Waters explains to Dalton that the film will open with Bond having sex with a pair of transvestites. Dalton left the project the next day, citing "creative differences".

#8 Dekard77

Dekard77

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:19 PM

Tim- If this film had a proper budget we would be sitting on Italian furniture and sipping champaign !

Edited by Dekard77, 07 April 2008 - 07:20 PM.

#9 Loomis

Loomis

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21862 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

Posted Image

Supervisor: 'Ok, this evening we have Timmy here for the fist time. Timmy, would you tell us a little bit about you? Like, when you first acted? When you first realized that acting became an addiction for you?'

Tim: 'Hello together. My name's Tim and I'm an actor. My problem is, I just can't stop it anymore. At first it was all such jolly smashing good fun, Shakespaere and Bond and fantastic reviews and fans and loads of cash. But then I had to act more and more to get this feeling of artistic satisfaction I used to have. And now I'm practically acting round the clock: while fishing in Scotland during my vacation, at the supermarket when doing the weekend shopping, even in my brand new shower stall. Naturally, I denied my problem at first. But last week I found myself gatecrashing the casting for the female lead of 'The Madonna Story - from bitch to icon in 11 albums' . That's when I realized I had a problem and needed serious help. When Robbie Williams got the role.

LOL! :tup:

ACTOR: Hi, Tim, good to meet you. I'm Bill. I'm playing one of Robert Davi's bodyguards. What's your role?

DALTON: James Bond.

ACTOR: Is it a speaking part?

DALTON: Kind of, yeah.

ACTOR: Cool.

DALTON: Actually.... it's the lead.

ACTOR: Seriously?

DALTON: Yep.

ACTOR: Wow. But you're.... British?

DALTON: Yes.

ACTOR: How's your American accent?

DALTON: I'm not doing one for this role.

ACTOR: What, you mean.... the lead in this picture's a British character?

DALTON: Yes. You.... you don't.... you don't follow the James Bond films?

ACTOR: The what?

DALTON: This.... this is a James Bond film. You know that, right?

ACTOR: Uh.... I thought this movie was called Licence Rev---- Licence Re----. Help me out here, Tom.

DALTON: Licence Revoked.

ACTOR: What does "revoked" mean?

DALTON: It means.... erm, listen, Bill, I've got to get ready for this next scene, so....

ACTOR: Right.

DALTON: Great. Well, thanks for the cigarette.

ACTOR: Pleasure.

#10 HH007

HH007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1833 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:06 PM

Posted Image

Dr. Phil helps Timothy Dalton cope with the pain of being "the forgotten Bond."

#11 iexpectu2die

iexpectu2die

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:36 PM

Posted Image

LOL! :tup:

ACTOR: Hi, Tim, good to meet you. I'm Bill. I'm playing one of Robert Davi's bodyguards. What's your role?

ACTOR: Uh.... I thought this movie was called Licence Rev---- Licence Re----. Help me out here, Tom.

DALTON: It means.... erm, listen, Bill, I've got to get ready for this next scene, so....

Haha - s'good, that.

#12 David_M

David_M

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:37 PM

Posted Image

"So anyway, yes, Mr Dalton, it keeps going, usually in a horseshoe pattern, until finally you can't manage a 'comb-over' that's anything but silly, and then your options are pretty much a close cut along the sides, or shaving it smooth or...I'm sorry, is this too much for you right now?"

"Sorry...(sob!)...it's not you, I know you're just here to help. It's just I never thought it would happen to me. (sniff!) I'm okay now, please go on..."

#13 Trident

Trident

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2658 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:14 PM

Posted Image

"So anyway, yes, Mr Dalton, it keeps going, usually in a horseshoe pattern, until finally you can't manage a 'comb-over' that's anything but silly, and then your options are pretty much a close cut along the sides, or shaving it smooth or...I'm sorry, is this too much for you right now?"

"Sorry...(sob!)...it's not you, I know you're just here to help. It's just I never thought it would happen to me. (sniff!) I'm okay now, please go on..."

LOL! Hilarious, simply hilarious. :tup:

#14 Kilroy6644

Kilroy6644

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2063 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

Keep 'em coming, folks. I'm seeing some good ones. :tup:

#15 Airrider

Airrider

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Location:Halfway between MI6 HQ and the Carrington Institute, so...fathoms deep in the Atlantic Ocean

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image
TD: Oh yes, excuse the new guy, he's got a condition where he thinks it's the 1980s.

#16 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:37 PM

Posted Image
"Look, Tim, please understand that Mr Campbell has already got Pierce Brosnan to play
Bond. Why don't you just go home and have a lie down, OK?"

#17 00Twelve

00Twelve

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7706 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

Posted Image

"I'm one of the biggest Jane Austen fans in the world and I'm in her fan club and I have all her works and I have to know what it was like playing Rochester and do you wish that Jane Eyre would have been made into a real movie instead of a miniseries and what was it like to shoot one of the greatest works in modern literature and and you should play Mr. Darcy and my favorite Austen novel is Emma, what's yours?"

"Um."

#18 Kilroy6644

Kilroy6644

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2063 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

This was a tough one. The picture wasn't much to work with, but you people managed to pull some gems out.

I was just about to give the prize to Loomis....

....but then I saw 00Twelve's entry, and I had to give it to him.

"I'm one of the biggest Jane Austen fans in the world and I'm in her fan club and I have all her works and I have to know what it was like playing Rochester and do you wish that Jane Eyre would have been made into a real movie instead of a miniseries and what was it like to shoot one of the greatest works in modern literature and and you should play Mr. Darcy and my favorite Austen novel is Emma, what's yours?"

"Um."

Take it away 00Twelve. Good luck.

#19 00Twelve

00Twelve

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7706 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:29 PM

Aw, that's sweet, Kilroy. :tup: I'll have another up this morning.