3 replies to this topic

#1 bond_azoozbond

bond_azoozbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

I have a question :Since when Activision and Treyarch began preparations for the New game , Note that Activision took the Full rights in September 2007 .

Is it possible that they began preparations for the game in 2006 ??

Developer needed long time to prepare for the game and especially if it Moive-based.

#2 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:46 AM

If the new Quantum Of Solace game will be made, do you think it will it be made for Playstation 2 as the other good games were? :tup:

#3 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:11 AM

do you think it will it be made for Playstation 2 as the other good games were? :tup:

I highly doubt it, since the game is only made for Next Gen consoles and PC. Not many games are released for PS2 these days and I dont think QoS will see the light of day on that console.

#4 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:19 AM

I have a question :Since when Activision and Treyarch began preparations for the New game , Note that Activision took the Full rights in September 2007 .

Is it possible that they began preparations for the game in 2006 ??

Developer needed long time to prepare for the game and especially if it Moive-based.

Answering your question, it was probably thought of at the time of 2006 based on the information here. It is a good thing they combined both movie storylines in one game.