6 replies to this topic

#1 bond_azoozbond

bond_azoozbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:54 PM

dont you see that the new bond game news are very few contrary to what we live in EA bond Games .

This leads me to question when will we receive news about the game ??

I know that this game is a MOVIE-BASED , But this doent mean that so far we dont know if it FPS (OR) TPS ?? and it the simplest piece of information ?!

Do you think, frankly this game will be the best bond game ever ??

& This game will compete Games this year (MGS4 - Jason Bourn - GTAVI -GOW2 - and many games ) ??

#2 K1Bond007

K1Bond007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4932 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:14 PM

All those games except for GOW2 come out early this year. There's no logical point to show a game like QoS this early. There's no reason to give out tons of information on it right now. Expect E3 (which I think is in July) at the earliest.

#3 bond_azoozbond

bond_azoozbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:32 PM

I prefer if QoS is like the MGS4 gameplay .

#4 _Ozu_

_Ozu_

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:45 PM

I think they should show a teaser on the E3 (which now is on July if I remember well) and a trailer on September or October just a few weeks from its release.

And a gameplay like Resident Evil 4 would rock (I'm refering to the point of view, not the plot :tup:)

#5 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:33 AM

Expect E3 (which I think is in July) at the earliest.

Seems logical to me. I may be mistaken, but haven't earlier Bond games been shown off at this event in the past?

#6 K1Bond007

K1Bond007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4932 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:42 PM

Expect E3 (which I think is in July) at the earliest.

Seems logical to me. I may be mistaken, but haven't earlier Bond games been shown off at this event in the past?

Yeah, not really a big show though and E3 has really changed since then. And if it isn't at E3 then somewhere else or in some other capacity. Activision has far more respect for the license though so I would expect a bigger showing. To EA Bond was just another license to exploit. That's how I see it. I'm not saying Activision's games are going to be better, I have no idea, but I think they plan on treating the franchise with far more respect - as a top-tier game/franchise rather than another movie-based game. I could be wrong, but the CEO of Activision seems to be indicating this and has even thrown out some criticisms of EA for their handling of the franchise.

#7 sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8996 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:57 AM

With QoS filled the brim with action, this video game has reached an all time high with my expectation levels. I won't be able to contain myself when we finally see some footage. :tup: