3 replies to this topic

#1 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:03 AM

I am having trouble getting past the mission in which you have to destroy Diavolo's jet. What techniques did you follow to get past that part when playing on 00-agent dificulty? :tup: I keep getting killed by their 6-at-a-time missile launching. :tup:

#2 sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8996 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:07 AM

Ah yes, that section is quite annoying on 00. It is frustrating after getting through the first section, not taking high damage, then only to be stuck with the very hard jet encounter.

Firstly, shoot the crates for missile ammunition. Get behind the pillars at the front to avoid the machine gun fire, and stay moving to avoid being a sitting duck for the rockets. Put your aiming circle up a little higher, I found that helps to hit the jet more often. Then, if you follow that, with some luck involved, you will beat it.

#3 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:41 AM

OK, I'm still trying, but I am also trying to get the platinum metal for the mission "Ambushed." If any of you got it, how did you get past it with all of the men shooting at you (especially the shotgun men). I used the "roll-and-shoot" technique so it doesn't count as using ammo when I shoot.

#4 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:11 AM

OK, I'm still trying, but I am also trying to get the platinum metal for the mission "Ambushed." If any of you got it, how did you get past it with all of the men shooting at you (especially the shotgun men). I used the "roll-and-shoot" technique so it doesn't count as using ammo when I shoot.

Never mind, I just got the platinum metal yesterday (and unlocked the "unlimited cheat" that prevents you from recieving an accurate score) by "draining" the enemies and attracting them to the second floor and constantly going down and then back up. It attracts about five enemies to go up.

If any of you have this game and need help, strategies, or directions on where to go, please post them in this thread.