Signature image submissions are now moderated

3 replies to this topic

#1 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:32 PM

Starting this year all submissions will be moderated.

When you make a image submission you will not see your thread immediately, but once your image has been deemed to follow the guidelines and does not infringe copyright laws it will appear in the forum.

If an image is not approved the attachment will be deleted from your post and your thread will appear with a response from a CBn Team member (most likely me! :D).

In addition, you, and only you, can now reply in your own thread so that you can submit another image for approval or just to respond to a Team member's comments.

Cheers. :P

#2 00Twelve

00Twelve

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7706 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:35 PM

Very glad to see that last part if, for no other reason, there hopefully won't be as much clogging on the boards with "edited image" threads.

Thanks for the modifications, Brett. :D

#3 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:44 PM

Very glad to see that last part if, for no other reason, there hopefully won't be as much clogging on the boards with "edited image" threads.

Thanks for the modifications, Brett. :D

Thanks for the response 0012. :P

"That last part" is mainly for the short-term use. Older and finalised threads (say over 1 month old) will just get deleted off the forum index anyway.

#4 MkB

MkB

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3864 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:54 PM

Hello!
Sorry, I'm not sure I got it: "Signature image submissions" are already moderated (no?), is it that all images associated with a post in any thread of the forums are now moderated? (just to be sure)
Thanks!