1 reply to this topic

#1 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 03 January 2002 - 04:52 PM

After noticing the lack of information on CBN on the novels, (yes, I know you guys have been busy) I was thinking the other day of what I think a CBN book section should contain. Here are some of my ideas.

[unorder=disc][#]Each Bond book gets its own page and have several elements of the book. The elements would include things such as a complete listing of chapter titles, the first paragraph of the book, and one or two key passages.

[#]Rather than a regular plot summary, use one of the blurbs from either the dust jacket or the back of the paperback. (And, of course, quote its source.)

[#]Instead of repeating what other web-sites have done put links to these web-sites (Bondian.com, klast.net, etc.)

[#]CBN Member reviews.[/unorder]

Those are some of my ideas and I will volunteer to set up the pages if needed. What else would you ladies and gentlemen like to see in the CBN Book Section?

(Dave and Eyes, sorry if I'm stepping on anyone's toes here.)

#2 The Admiral

The Admiral

Admiral

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7777 posts

Posted 03 January 2002 - 05:42 PM

We'd be grateful for any help! Me and Dan both currently have different projects here at CBN that we're preparing, so yes Mr *, you got the part "we're busy" spot on ;p