5 replies to this topic

#1 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 10:11 PM

Discuss Zbond22's Slaves Of Passion here.

#2 Zbond22

Zbond22

Recruit

• Crew
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:38 AM

Hello, this was my first Fanfiction that I wrote. I actually finished writing it over a year ago and I've been looking for a place to post it. I'd love to hear some feedback from anyone who reads it (positive or constructive). So, please enjoy it :cooltongue:

#3 Zbond22

Zbond22

Recruit

• Crew
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 09:25 PM

If anyone read the story I'd love to hear you're reply. Thank you!

#4 Zbond22

Zbond22

Recruit

• Crew
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:02 PM

Alright, someone on this board must have read Slaves of Passion by now. Please, please, please tell me if you read it and if you enjoyed it or not.

#5 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 02:07 AM

Because there are so many pieces of fanfiction in the CBn archive, sometimes alot of the new ones go overlooked for a little bit.

I know you've been patient; there will surely be some reviews, comments and criticisms in the future. :cooltongue:

#6 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:11 PM

Hi ZBond22. I've read it and I think it's great. It's a good Bond thriller. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and I'm not just saying that. It's smooth, fast and exciting. Don't worry if nobody replies or gives any reviews. I bet a lot of fans read your work and enjoyed too as much as I did. I mean, come on who wouldn't like such a story. After all it's Bond. People just don't like writing and are a bit lazy when it comes to reviewing story's. Don't forget, not everyone has the gift of being a critic. Some people'll read a story then that's it. You know deep inside that what you wrote is good. It is. I wouldn't say so if otherwise. I am a bit fussy myself when it comes to Bond. Keep up the good work mate and keep on writing. You have, in my humble opinion, the hand of the pen (old saying). When are you going to post the next adventure?

Roger Mulvaney AKA Harry Fawkes