6 replies to this topic

#1 007-Junior

007-Junior

Cadet

• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:16 PM

Hi there,

I'm new here on CBN and i'm looking for a complete rip of the Everything Or Nothing soundtrack. I've already got some soundtracks of James Bond Videogames, but i miss the soundtrack of Everything or Nothing, Nightfire & Agent Under Fire. If there is somebody whose got the soundtrack, i would ask them if they want to send a link or upload the music. Realy Thanks and I'm sorry for my bad English.

Greetings from
007-Junior (13 Years)(The Netherlands)

#2 PlayItBogart

PlayItBogart

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:37 AM

I remember hearing a while ago that EA was going to release the soundtracks for EoN, GERA and FRWL, but I don't know what's become of that.

I have my own partial incomplete soundrip of Nightfire, but I don't think I could just hand it over publically :cooltongue:

#3 Gri007

Gri007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1719 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:28 AM

Hi there and welcome to CBN. I have been trying to do the same thing myself. There is a website that I can suggest. Wether or not you can download the music I don't know.

Check the link out. It has some music from EON and Nightfire. Just click on the 'Audio/Video gallery' on the left hand side menu

http://www.greenwiremusic.com/

Also http://gh.ffshrine.o...tracks/view-all has music from all the computer games there has been. Nighfire is on there and so is Goldeneye64 and GE Rouge Agent alongside with From Russia With Love.

Hope this will help

Gri007

#4 007-Junior

007-Junior

Cadet

• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:49 PM

Thanks for the links! I've already got the soundtracks like From Russia With Love, Goldeneye etc. etc., but it's very difficult to find the soundtrack of 007 EoN. The most wanted 007 videogame-soundtrack at the moment. I hope that EA will bring them online, so i can buy them. If there's somebody who already got the soundtrack, please upload them or send me a link. Realy Thanks!

007-Junior (13 Years)(The Netherlands)

#5 PlayItBogart

PlayItBogart

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:04 PM

With games like Nightfire and GERA, you could just tune down the SFX option and record the music, but there's no audio settings for EoN and FRWL. Makes recording that much more a pain.

#6 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:56 PM

there's no audio settings for EoN

There is, well, at least on my version anyway, it's located on the start menu. :cooltongue:

#7 007-Junior

007-Junior

Cadet

• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 12:47 PM

Well, I couldn't find it. Not on the Xbox version.:cooltongue: