7 replies to this topic

#1 Binyamin

Binyamin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 02:43 AM

Mods: This post is also here. It was so long I thought it deserved it's own thread. Move / delete as needed.

Here is a plot outline I wrote probably in 1998 or so, but it's time to bring it back:

--------------
Story Concept Copyright

#2 Tiin007

Tiin007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1696 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:06 AM

I love that idea, Binyamin. Would make a great fan fiction story if you write fanfiction.

#3 Binyamin

Binyamin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:21 AM

I just might be able to pull something out of my hat.... stay tuned :cooltongue:

#4 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:45 PM

You know, that sounds really great. I wish something like that took place in the movies.

#5 Judo chop

Judo chop

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7461 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:08 PM

Impressed. Intrigued. How does it end?!

#6 Double-Oh-Zero

Double-Oh-Zero

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3167 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:32 PM

It sounds interesting. I do like the idea of the entire 00 Section being given orders to eliminate Bond.

In a similar vein, I've always thought the attempt on M's life from the novel version of TMWTGG (where Bond really is trying to kill M) would make a cracking PTS in the next film.

#7 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:26 PM

In a similar vein, I've always thought the attempt on M's life from the novel version of TMWTGG (where Bond really is trying to kill M) would make a cracking PTS in the next film.

I'm not sure about having it in Bond 22, but I do think that in a future Craig film, having that be the PTS would be great. I think that it would be great to have the PTS end on Bond taking the shot, and then go right into the title sequence with the audience wondering what has happened to M and what was going on with Bond.

#8 LadySylvia

LadySylvia

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:26 PM

Everybody MUST think he's really defected. This means EVERYBODY, all
the way to the top. Bond's defection ploy will never seem real unless MI6 acts like he has defected and takes action to stop him-- sending other 00 Agents after him to eliminate him.

The only people who know that the defection is a ploy are 007 himself, and M. That's it.

It sounds like a good idea, but it also reminds me of the Snape-Dumbledore relationship in the last HARRY POTTER novel.