1 reply to this topic

#1 whitesox

whitesox

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 01:08 PM

I don't want to say again here what everybody already said about the movie: Awsome, incredible, great, huge, almost perfect, etc... all of this is true. And there are so many positive points and great ideas in this films it would take me hours to share all my enthousiasm.
CR is not only an amazing Bond film, but an amazing movie, period.
Very clever, very classy (and classic), incredibly well casted and interpreted (Daniel of course, but especially Eva Green and Judi Dench are perfect). And, what surprised me the most, CR delivers during 2h24 so f...........g GREAT dialogues and lines, that each scene seems to be already a classic. :)
I haven't had the felling that action scenes are too long, on the contrary, they're the right balance for all the other side of the film, where emotions are proeminent.
The main title sequence is simply extraordinary, a new approach of the universe we already know. I often blamed Kleinman for his interpretations of Bond titles in the past (TND titles were a real shame). But here, I must say a huge THANK YOU DANIEL" for his work. This 3 or 4 minutes are already a movie that has to be seen!
Here in France, audience during movies is usually very very quiet and silent, reserving his cheers for the end titles sequences. But yesterday, applauses spontaneously exploded several times during the projection (at least 7 or 8 times I think), and I'm really impressed by the reactions of the french audience. This is surely a good thing for box office.
The real congratulations must really go to Daniel Craig of course (my god, why isn't he James Bond since 1962??????), Martin Campbell (who proves he's a real director and not only a camera operator), and of course to Micheal G.Wilson and especially Babs, who resurected, revivited, and and completely reinvented a franchise that we all though was immuable (is it an english word??? I'm not sure... :P sorry for my poor english!)

I don't want to say again here what everybody already said about the movie: Awsome, incredible, great, huge, almost perfect, etc... all of this is true. And there are so many positive points and great ideas in this films it would take me hours to share all my enthousiasm.
CR is not only an amazing Bond film, but an amazing movie, period.
Very clever, very classy (and classic), incredibly well casted and interpreted (Daniel of course, but especially Eva Green and Judi Dench are perfect). And, what surprised me the most, CR delivers during 2h24 so f...........g GREAT dialogues and lines, that each scene seems to be already a classic. :P
I haven't had the felling that action scenes are too long, on the contrary, they're the right balance for all the other side of the film, where emotions are proeminent.
The main title sequence is simply extraordinary, a new approach of the universe we already know. I often blamed Kleinman for his interpretations of Bond titles in the past (TND titles were a real shame). But here, I must say a huge "THANK YOU DANIEL" for his work. Those 3 or 4 minutes are already a movie that has to be seen!
Here in France, audience during movies is usually very very quiet and silent, reserving his cheers for the end titles sequences. But yesterday, applauses spontaneously exploded several times during the projection (at least 7 or 8 times I think), and I'm really impressed by the reactions of the french audience. This is surely a good sign for box office.
The real congratulations must really go to Daniel Craig of course (my god, why isn't he James Bond since 1962??????), Martin Campbell (who proves he's a real director and not only a camera operator), and of course to Michael G.Wilson and especially Babs, who resurected, revivited, and and completely reinvented a franchise that we all thought was immuable (is it an english word??? I'm not sure... :) sorry for my poor english!)

#2 level007

level007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:27 PM

Hey,

i was there too !

amazing ! this movie rocks hell ! i just can't believe i like the brosnan movies. i knwo theses are different movie, but man, Craig is bond, and he is a bloody [censored] killer !

can't wait for Nov 2008 !