Daniel Craig Spills A Bit More 'Bond 22' Info

43 replies to this topic

#31 Vesper Lynd

Vesper Lynd

Recruit

• Crew
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:35 AM

The more I see DC, the more I like him. Really enjoyed hearing what he had to say.

Indeed.

Craig was great, I loved the way he answered to the questions. He seemed like a friendly and, if I may, fallible person.. which makes me really hard to believe he actually said that to his fan. Weird. He doesn't seem like a rude, egoistic person in his interviews..

#32 Broadsword

Broadsword

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:58 AM

send me a link that works dammit

#33 Asim

Asim

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:08 PM

bit at the end....... jokes! "i do that all the time"

#34 Vauxhall

Vauxhall

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10744 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:22 PM

send me a link that works dammit

It does work. The interview plays after the Swedish airline advert.

#35 stone cold

stone cold

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:22 PM

i find craig really engaging. i like him more and more. seems like a gentleman, tough but has a real vulnerability about him.. he's kinda sweet and cool at the same time.

really cool things to say about bond too .. not caring if he dies, then falling in love totally, then becoming more guarded, understanding something about life. i cannot shake the new image of craig killing the man in the bathroom from the cornell video.. the look in his eyes is something else. i just think craig is a supernova screen presence. real [censored]ing danger, real cool..im 1000% sold on this guy.

craig is the man!!!

Edited by stone cold, 01 November 2006 - 12:24 PM.

#36 DOUBLE-O-JOE

DOUBLE-O-JOE

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:25 PM

I think it's safe to assume after DC's comments that the next couple of Bonds will not involve traditional world domination capers but will be far more insidious conspiracies; sort of like the machinations that got the Star Wars & X-Files fan communities abuzz (in turns of drama I mean).

Whose the top man....it must be a toss-up between Dick Cheney & Donald Rumsfeld. These two likely suspects have been destabilising the world and are making lots of money for themselves and their kind. :)

#37 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:32 PM

That was great interview he gave.
The whole time he was very bondian imo.
I am also glad to see, or hear, that he could do an interview without cursing, now and then.

I got a very polite image of that chap :)
Keep them interviews coming!

I bet the interview tomorrow , on radio morning show, will be somewhat like that. Just without picture and with different interviewer, methinks.

Still. Cant wait to hear, or see, another interview of the star of the movie.

edit: Yeah, I'm finding the man cooler and cooler all the time. It was so nice of him, to help with the mic after the interview. The interviewer must have been scared [censored]less, because he got to interview James Bond. I think that's why he was so onsided interviewer the whole time.

Edited by Blonde Bond, 01 November 2006 - 12:36 PM.

#38 Marketto007

Marketto007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2487 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:38 PM

I wonder if somebody could do a Downloadable link trough this link:

http://webbtv.dn.se/...JamesBondDN.wmv

:)

xxx

#39 Blabbermouth

Blabbermouth

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:05 PM

Maybe the producers have looked at Benson

#40 JameswpBond

JameswpBond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:32 PM

The man is the man! Daniel gives a great interview and seems to have studied the Bond character!

#41 Broadsword

Broadsword

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:34 PM

thanks abunch that worked!!

hes a top bloke and comes across that way. You have to feel alittle sorry for him though. he is genuine and honest and relentless interviewing with the same questions must be tiring. He'll be glad when its all over!!

Edited by Broadsword, 01 November 2006 - 01:46 PM.

#42 Harmsway

Harmsway

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13293 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:37 PM

DC about Q not being in the film: "We didn't need Q, there are less gadgets in this one. When Q is introduced, probably in the next film, we're going to make a big deal about it, but there wasn't time or space to do that in this one.

I suspected they'd do that.

#43 Marketto007

Marketto007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2487 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:45 PM

But not me! :)

I would to have it as .wmv file. But I couldn't do it...damn it!

xxx

#44 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:14 PM

Topics merged.

#45 Doctor Shatterhand

Doctor Shatterhand

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:57 PM

The last part was hilarious where Craig had to give the interviewer the tip about his microphone. It made it look like Craig owned the interview and the other guy was his guest.

In a way that is true. The interview is what they call a round robin, where reporters rotate into the seat in front of the actor or politician.

Craig most likely had done other interviews that day and probably has not moved from that seat in perhaps an hour or more. At the end he was just helping the young guy out before he pulled the audio cable. Most of the time, the audio man or cameraman (depending on the size of the crew) would be the one telling the person to stop moving until they have the microphone removed. Personally that was very self-conscience of Craig to warn the reporter. Many interviewees I have worked with are basically so blind sighted that they just want to get out of the room.

#46 MR. BOND 93

MR. BOND 93

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:46 PM

And for some reason, the image on my computer would flip upside down and turn bright green every so often. Weird.

Yeah same here. It was getting annoying.