5 replies to this topic

#1 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:01 PM

Could E.L.L.I.P.S.I.S be the name of the terrorist orginisation revealed in Bond 22 because anyone whos read the script will know that
Spoiler
and i dont think that is actually cleared up.

#2 Bond_JamesBond007

Bond_JamesBond007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:59 PM

Could E.L.L.I.P.S.I.S be the name of the terrorist orginisation revealed in Bond 22 because anyone whos read the script will know that

Spoiler
and i dont think that is actually cleared up.

Good observation. It very well may be true. It sounds like it would make sense. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

#3 Vauxhall

Vauxhall

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10744 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:01 PM

Not saying that you're wrong, but wasn't "Ellipsis" revealed as the code used by Carlos to access the security area at Miami International Airport?

#4 Agent Spriggan Ominae

Agent Spriggan Ominae

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1068 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:43 PM

Yeah, it was the security password used to get into the restricted area at MIA. Kratt even mentions to Le Chiffre that "Ellipsis" exspires in 32 hours, probably to change to a new password for security purposes.

#5 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 11:14 PM

Yeah, it was the security password used to get into the restricted area at MIA. Kratt even mentions to Le Chiffre that "Ellipsis" exspires in 32 hours, probably to change to a new password for security purposes.

Makes sense.

#6 DOUBLE-O-JOE

DOUBLE-O-JOE

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 12:21 PM

If EON haven't got a name for the new secret Org yet, then may I suggest Benson's "UNION" or better still, my creation:

THE SWARM (Secret World Armed Resistance Movement) dedicated to fighting ("resisting") US/Western economic/political imperialism in the Third World & the Middle East since the fall of the Soviet Union and the start of Globalisation (both are obviously linked). This group is so big & insidious that even al Qaida is one of its branches. Osama and his friends would get the mother of all shocks if they ever found out that the SWARM is actually run by a bunch of Western fatcats who have more money than Allah!!!!! (to paraphrase "Alec Trevelyan").

Edited by DOUBLE-O-JOE, 27 October 2006 - 12:27 PM.