3 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 26 June 2002 - 12:03 PM

[quote]Rove Live was lucky enough to have the opportunity to interview Mr Pierce Brosnan, via satellite direct from the UK.
Before the add break they played a snippet from the Die Another Day trailer, then the interview began

#2 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 26 June 2002 - 12:05 PM

Okay, interesting interview. I have a few comments though :)

First off, it was great to see Pierce tell Rove to shut up!

The questions were pretty average.

But it was good to see Pierce mention Fleming so much!

But I had one really big comment. It was a huge lie to say that interview was live!

When Pierce told Rove off there was no delay. And Pierce happened to be wearing the same thing from the Omega press conference. In fact, he was at the Omega Press Conference. So go figure!

I think that made it a bit stifled, because Rove was so funny working out his timing. And chances are Pierce wasn't talking to Rove because he kept looking to the side at the producer (or whoever).

#3 freemo

freemo

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 2995 posts

Posted 26 June 2002 - 12:13 PM

Lol, yeah, Pierce telling Rove to shut up was the highlight. Yeah, the questions were average, Rove seems to struggle with his "via satellite" guests, pity they couldn't get Broz in the studio.

Not much talk on DAD, but I guess it's still early, interesting how he mentioned Fleming several timesm kaes you think there could be a bit of Flemingish stuff in DAD.

#4 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 26 June 2002 - 12:25 PM

You had to note something thought, Rove avoided Fleming like the plague. It was so obvious that he had no idea about DAD or Fleming.