7 replies to this topic

#1 Lion

Lion

Recruit

• Crew
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 01:16 PM

Hello all Bond gaming fans!

Do you know how to suggest to Microsoft that they will emulate the game to Xbox360? And if you want to do so also I will be very pleased...

Yours

Mischa

#2 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 04:08 PM

Welcome, Lion. I don't think that would be possible since Microsoft doesn't own the rights, EA does.

Edited by Jaws0178, 09 October 2006 - 04:09 PM.

#3 Lion

Lion

Recruit

• Crew
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 09:29 AM

Welcome, Lion. I don't think that would be possible since Microsoft doesn't own the rights, EA does.

Hello all!

For Night Fire has been made emulate program so I think it is possible to do so other Bond games also. I found the email address where I recommend to do the emulators for EON and FRWL.

Email is: [email protected]

Yours

Miska

#4 K1Bond007

K1Bond007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4932 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 05:13 AM

They're very slow that's all I can say. Some developers have publicly offered to help them make their games compatible, but Microsoft kind of ignores them. Tim Shafer's Psychonauts for instance (btw, awesome game).

I would suspect EON and FRWL to possibly be in the next update. Whenever that is. Maybe.. who knows.

#5 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:50 PM

Hello all Bond gaming fans!

Do you know how to suggest to Microsoft that they will emulate the game to Xbox360? And if you want to do so also I will be very pleased...

Yours

Mischa

To be honest i think Microsoft should be concentrating more on the Bond 22 Tie in game more than a 3 year old game, not that i have anything against EON. :)

#6 MR. BOND 93

MR. BOND 93

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:56 PM

To be honest i think Microsoft should be concentrating more on the Bond 22 Tie in game more than a 3 year old game.

Let's hope so!

#7 K1Bond007

K1Bond007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4932 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:46 AM

To be honest i think Microsoft should be concentrating more on the Bond 22 Tie in game more than a 3 year old game, not that i have anything against EON. :)

Microsoft has nothing to do with Bond 22. They do, however, control when and if EON, FRWL and the other Xbox Bond titles become 360 compatible which was the point of this thread.

#8 chris-o

chris-o

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 308 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:26 PM

I also own an XBox 360 and I'm waiting for an update which includes EoN!