1 reply to this topic

#1 HellIsHere

HellIsHere

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:14 PM

I guess it's everything but democratic closing a conversation topic without further notice.

And it's even more amazing, when all other movie sites (including www.comingsoon.net; www.aint-it-cool-news.com; and www.mi6.co.uk) are giving links to the now new official 21st James Bond song.

More amazing that at www.commanderbond.net the Bond fans cannot discuss the new song.

Well, and I guess this topic is also going to be closed.

No comments. It's sad...

:P
:)

#2 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:17 PM

I guess it's everything but democratic closing a conversation topic without further notice.

And it's even more amazing, when all other movie sites (including www.comingsoon.net; www.aint-it-cool-news.com; and www.mi6.co.uk) are giving links to the now new official 21st James Bond song.

More amazing that at www.commanderbond.net the Bond fans cannot discuss the new song.

Well, and I guess this topic is also going to be closed.

No comments. It's sad...

:P
:)

What makes you think this is a democracy? Seriously?

Like all those sites (and like most "democracies") this is actually a republic. And it is the decision of the policy makers within that republic not to broadcast links to the song.

Of course you can discuss the song; there's a multi-page thread doing exactly that elsewhere on the board. Just resist temptation to post links to it, that is all we ask.