32 replies to this topic

#31 marktmurphy

marktmurphy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9055 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:32 PM

'Left the script in the pub' my [censored]. Barbara Broccoli probably planted the damn thing, and paperclipped her business card on the front of it, along with a printed Mapquest showing how to get from the pub to the studios.

I know that pub, actually. It's right on the gate to the Aerodrome- you couldn't get a pub closer if you tried. It's all very aviation-themed as all the airmen go in there; and I'm sure plenty of Bond people found their way in as well; it would have been about four minutes walk from the cameras to the bar.

#32 richyawyingtmv

richyawyingtmv

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 09:46 PM

'Left the script in the pub' my [censored]. Barbara Broccoli probably planted the damn thing, and paperclipped her business card on the front of it, along with a printed Mapquest showing how to get from the pub to the studios.

I know that pub, actually. It's right on the gate to the Aerodrome- you couldn't get a pub closer if you tried. It's all very aviation-themed as all the airmen go in there; and I'm sure plenty of Bond people found their way in as well; it would have been about four minutes walk from the cameras to the bar.

Yeah, I've been there before a couple of times. Nice food there. :tup:

I'm just pretty jealous that my friend who lives near there has on many occasions now met/seen the guys from top gear there after recording their shows.

And yes...Richard Hammond is as short in real life as Jeremy Clarkson frequently says that he is! :D

/offtopic.

Edited by richyawyingtmv, 27 July 2006 - 09:48 PM.

#33 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 27 July 2006 - 10:06 PM

Nevertheless, the pictures look very good, and Craig is more in his element being pummeled to the face or having things exploding around him rather than posing for stills in suits and tuxedos.

Basically Daniel Craig is an actor not a model

He's a model actor.