#1 avl

avl

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 07:14 PM

From the Sunday Times Style Magazine, 16 July 2006:

"Even in the Italian fashion capital, where menswear ideas are at their most exuberant, there is a growing reluctance to turn men into fashion victims. The savvy designers know who the archetypal male heroes are - from Sean Connery, Steve McQueen and Paul Newman to George Clooney, Jose Mourinho and Daniel Craig, who share the earlier stars' effortless confidence in their masculinity, which they know women find so seductive"

I agree wholeheartedly. This is where the "Craig is the new Connery" comparisons have validity - they carry themselves with the same, utterly Bondian, masculine confidence. All those "Craig ain't as pretty as Brosnan" whiners - suck it up :tup:

#2 jake speed

jake speed

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:16 PM

I read a Sunday paper not long ago where Craig was described as looking like a craggy a***d builder :tup:

Somewhere inbetween CNB and Craig is Sean Connery/Steve Mcqueen/The world's greatest actor ...is a sense of reality.

#3 avl

avl

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:21 PM

I read a Sunday paper not long ago where Craig was described as looking like a craggy a***d builder :tup:

Man, you should stop reading the tabloids :D

#4 quiller

quiller

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 359 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:48 PM

I read a Sunday paper not long ago where Craig was described as looking like a craggy a***d builder :D

Somewhere inbetween CNB and Craig is Sean Connery/Steve Mcqueen/The world's greatest actor ...is a sense of reality.

and women are so turned off by craggy builders. aren't you ladies? :tup:

Edited by quiller, 21 July 2006 - 04:48 PM.