#31 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 08:37 PM

Originally posted by DanMan
I remember sneaking out of church early so that I could go to my friends house and play it.

damn now i know it must be a great game if you got people sneaking out of church to go play it:)

#32 Dunph

Dunph

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3826 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 10:19 PM

posted by BONDFINESSE:
damn now i know it must be a great game if you got people sneaking out of church to go play it

BF, I don't think words in any language can describe how much you need to play GoldenEye007. And I'm being serious. Any game that gets so much use at student parties today deserves to live in infamy.

It is one of the best games ever. Full stop. And I say that with all the gravity it deserves.

#33 Pussfeller

Pussfeller

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4089 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 01:07 AM

Goldeneye... if I remember correctly, I first played that game after finding a copy lying on the floor of a bus (no kidding). I was a Bond fan already and thought, "Hey, who would throw a perfectly good video game on the floor--and a Bond game, at that!" I played it and was hooked.

In my opinion, Goldeneye was the best Bond video game ever... it easily beats the more recent TWINE.

#34 Canada

Canada

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 10:44 PM

Sorry guys, I must be a little older than you and I haven't played many of the newer console games. To me the best Bond game is LTK on an Amiga crica 1990-91! The C64 version was good but the Amiga one rocked! I have infact bought many of the newer games in more recent years, but since I don't own the platforms to play the,m they just sit on my Bond shelf collecting dust!

#35 CommanderBond

CommanderBond

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3135 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 06:01 PM

Goldeneye = the greatest bond game ever