Dougray Scott Confirmed As Next Bond???

3 replies to this topic

#1 AstonMartinDB5

AstonMartinDB5

Recruit

• Crew
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2002 - 11:04 PM

I read in an article published on-line that the Mission Impossible II actor has been approached as a replacement for Brosnan after Bond 21.
And what did ever happen to Rufus Sewell? I remember seeing him on a TV show about 2 years ago saying he's signed up as James Bond No. 6.
Let me know what you think!

#2 ShockTroop22

ShockTroop22

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts

Posted 20 March 2002 - 11:08 PM

Was this a new or an old article. Many site's report that the next Bond will be . They do it purely on the basis that they have been in a spy-film. I remember reading that Tom Cruise was being considered at one point.
If you can find the article please post the link here in this topic. Thanx.

#3 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 20 March 2002 - 11:25 PM

I've posted it before and I'll post it again.

There is no 'next' Bond. Eon would be fools to sign Brosnan's replacement before Brosnan is done. I'm sure there is a list of potentials, but there will be no 'next' Bond signed until Brosnan hangs up the Walther. (And John Cleese is Q not R.)

Thank you.

#4 ShockTroop22

ShockTroop22

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts

Posted 20 March 2002 - 11:39 PM

Mr* i know, im just interested in reading this article. Although its probably down to the who Die Another Day thing, we've had a few potential Bond's crop up in the last few weeks. And Brosnan, has more than likely, worked out his deal with Eon. (i dont think he'll be doing Bond22).