EoN Soundtrack now in limbo

4 replies to this topic

#1 Hendrixx

Hendrixx

Recruit

• Crew
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 12:04 AM

Looking over the various music download sites where you'd usually be able to get this soundtrack, it looks like there are legality/ownership issues that have arisen, presumably since EA has sold the Bond licensing.

I just hope someone does a rip of the soundtrack... I've looked everywhere for it and even the legal methods to get it are now obsolete.

#2 WhiteKnight2000

WhiteKnight2000

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 01:29 PM

Yeah, can we not organise some sort of fair use thingy for anybody that has the officical soundtrack (not ripped from the game), but from that site it was briefly available from (only in the US).

I think it's safe to say this will never see the light of day again for distribution legally.

If anybody has it can they PM me.

Edited by WhiteKnight2000, 29 June 2006 - 01:29 PM.

#3 Diabolik

Diabolik

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 02:44 PM

Looking over the various music download sites where you'd usually be able to get this soundtrack, it looks like there are legality/ownership issues that have arisen, presumably since EA has sold the Bond licensing.

I just hope someone does a rip of the soundtrack... I've looked everywhere for it and even the legal methods to get it are now obsolete.

Try ebay.

#4 WhiteKnight2000

WhiteKnight2000

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:13 PM

Just done an ebay search, turned up nothing.

#5 Killmaster

Killmaster

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 02:28 AM

for a time it was available from rhapsody ... download the entire "album" for only $9.95. i did, but the i.t. guy at work "accidentally" erased it from my work computer when he was upgrading my machine.

anyone else out there download it before it was removed from the sites??