7 replies to this topic

#1 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 02:30 PM

Can someone please tell me how I get that white door open next to the control room where you have to fly through the vents with your trusty Q-copter, in Consulate level ? I'm talkin about the white door next to the room, which is locked and obviously is the secret room that will award me with a bond moment.

Thanks ahead.

edit: Nevermind. This was my 2nd time playing this game and I thought I didnt get bond moment in this leve. Well, I played it a bit more and I remembered I already got the bond moment the first time I was playing this level. So, nevermind. But anyone is welcome to ask how to get certain bond moments if you dont know. So, feel free to use this thread :tup:

Edited by Blonde Bond, 17 May 2006 - 03:13 PM.

#2 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:05 PM

Hey, this isn't a bad idea. We should have this kind of post in each of the forums that have games that involve "Bond moves" and make them stickies. Just an idea.

#3 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 04:36 PM

Well, that was kinda my idea. So one could find help for those bond moments/moves from one dedicated thread :tup:

#4 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 05:07 PM

Okay, then I have two questions: One, how did you do it? and two: How do you get to the secret room in Ruins?

#5 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:33 PM

Okay, then I have two questions: One, how did you do it? and two: How do you get to the secret room in Ruins?

When you enter the kitchen area, filled with gas, turn off the gas like you usually do, and you see a room in the left kitchen. You just climb up on the refridgerator and user your laserclock on the cardreader. And you've got the little boxed room in the kitchen open. Then you've got yourself yet another bond move. Hope this helps :tup:

Ruins, hmmm...was it one of those bonus levels ? If so, you just have to check all those gigantic open areas. You just walk closely the right walls and you should see a small space between one of the walls and the tower.

Edited by Blonde Bond, 20 May 2006 - 06:36 PM.

#6 Snake

Snake

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:04 AM

Ruins, hmmm...was it one of those bonus levels ? If so, you just have to check all those gigantic open areas. You just walk closely the right walls and you should see a small space between one of the walls and the tower.

No it didn't help. I've tried that before and no do. I'm stuck looking for the secret room in the underground. I've sent the helicopter through the vent and now ii haven't a clue for it to go.

#7 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 05:29 AM

Snake, since you are a fellow GRA fan, if you are still having trouble findin the move, I'll dust off my copy (been playin EON) and help you out.

#8 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:42 AM

WARNING!! Long post ahead:

Okay, I fired up the PS2 this evening, threw in my copy of FRWL, and dove right back into the world of 60's Bond, and got my tail kicked a couple of times. (What, I had to dust the cobwebs off the FRWL skills, geez.) When I finally got past the boat ride, I turned the first corner, took out the guards there, went in the room with the sandbags that look like a good ambush spot for the Russians, got past that (no Russians behind the sandbags. Who'da thunk it?), and went into the next room, which I think has two doorways on the right side. In that room, I saw the copter access point, sent my little Q-Copter in, dropped down a level to where the whirling blades of doom are (why is it there are always whirling blades of doom?) looked down and to the left after the first blades, and saw another set, went through them, through another vent, turned acouple of corners, and voila! there I was. Now, once you get into the room, turn left, adn you will see the door. To the left of it is the access panel. :: In Goldfingers voice:: It will be dynamited!! Translation, for those of you who don't speak villain, (and why not?), blow up your Q-copter. This has been a public service announcement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, Goldeneye: Rogue Agent vs. Daniel Craig, now in progress. :) Hope this helps.