Station T

6 replies to this topic

#1 chris08

chris08

Recruit

• Crew
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:14 PM

I need help with Station T, I have been able to complete the mission, with the exception of the bond moment. I have tried and tried to figure out how to get into that room, but I just can't figure it out. If anyone knows how, it would be great if you could let me know.

#2 Reflectionist

Reflectionist

Cadet

• Crew
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 07:45 PM

Q copter, I think. If its the room I'm thinking of, there's a hole above and to the left of the door, its at an angle, so be careful piloting it in, there'll be a few guys in there....

if that's not the same room, let me know.

#3 chris08

chris08

Recruit

• Crew
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:10 PM

Yea, I have got the whole mission completed except for the Bond Moment. Once you get in that door with the Q-copter, you can see into this room through some glass. You need to get into that room for the Bond Moment, but I can't find the door to get into the room.

#4 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:01 PM

[mra]I

#5 quiller

quiller

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 359 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 03:16 PM

look oposite the door you use to enter the main hall. (least if memory serves)and the door is there ( i think) it only stands out becvause it's a slightly different shade to the rest of the wall.you just walk up and open it. good luck.

#6 Daddy Bond

Daddy Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 03:56 PM

The entrance is in the really large two story area where you battled the helicopter on the bottom floor. Remember the door where you first entered this large area? When you enter this area take an immediate right and follow the wall on your right. The entrance is along the bottom floor to the far right. It may be that you just push on it to open it - but I can't quite remember. It's been a while. If this doesn't work, let me know.

Regards

#7 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:57 PM

Daddy Bond is right. On the PS2, you do it as a regular door