Judy Dench on Parkinson

3 replies to this topic

#1 Glenn

Glenn

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 March 2002 - 02:54 PM

Dame Judy Dench will be appearing on Parkinson on the BBC on Saturday 9 March at 22:20. Although she will be there to promote her film "Iris", she almost certainlywill be asked about Bond, and maybe even let the elusive title slip (though I doubt it).

#2 PaulZ108

PaulZ108

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1569 posts

Posted 06 March 2002 - 12:30 AM

Parkinson shows on BBCA (the American BBC) in the morning here, but I'll be traveling (for Spring Break) that weekend. :)

#3 ShockTroop22

ShockTroop22

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts

Posted 05 March 2002 - 06:26 PM

Parkinson does have a tendency to ask about Bond when he gets the chance, i mean; look at Robbie Coltrane's interview, which was nearly all about GoldenEye.
Maybe if she has as big a role as she did in The World is not Enough then she may talk about her character, but being the proffesional that she is, i doubt she will reveal the title, yet. Unless of course Eon have come to realize they cant hide [b]Beyond The Ice[b/] no longer, and have given the actors permission to reveal it. :) (please God, say they have)

#4 scaramanga

scaramanga

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 11 March 2002 - 10:56 AM

She didn't really reveal anything in the interview. She simply mumbled about the fact that she never gets to go to any exotic locations to film and usually films her scenes in a 'shed'.