Channel Nine Today - DAD Segment

4 replies to this topic

#1 Willard White

Willard White

Cadet

• Crew
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2002 - 03:51 AM

Channel Nine had another segment on DAD this morning - about 7:50am. They always seem to be on about this time. The other ones were on a Thursday though.

They sometimes have Richard Wilkins segment posted on the ninemsn website, but it's usually 1 day out. So you may want to check it later today / tomorrow. Try this URL http://ninemsn.com.au/windowsmedia/ and go to the "Video Entertainment Section"

Good luck

#2 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 09 May 2002 - 09:39 AM

Reiterating from another post, the CBn article does work and the pictures aren't broken.

For some reason theres an error when you search for the article. But if you click here and go to the story normally all the pictures will work :) And you'll get my fantastic spoiler laiden report ;d

#3 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 08 May 2002 - 04:18 AM

Damnit I missed it. That's really disappointing :)

Hopefully it will end up online. The one there at the moment is an interview with Shakira, so I'm guessing that was yesterdays episode. :'(

#4 Willard White

Willard White

Cadet

• Crew
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2002 - 11:02 PM

The online segment is there now. It's very cool. I's say a bulk of it is from another program, but Richards Wilkins features a segment just on the cars very cool!

#5 James Page

James Page

Lt. Commander

• Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts

Posted 09 May 2002 - 09:15 AM

It's been replaced with today's report about Spiderman :) (which BTW, I have heard from a few friends is an extremely disappointing film).