#1 Gri007

Gri007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1719 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:43 AM

I've completed FRWL.

Well technically I have. Would you count the bonus levels as official missions. :D

I have got 25 rewards and that's enough to unlock 'The ruin' bonus levels.

I've completed the Otopuse Base level. But I need 60 rewards to unlock the Airport bonus level. :tup:

Any how I have got the gamecube version of the game so if you're stuck then please feel free to PM me
:D

#2 Solid Bond

Solid Bond

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:39 PM

I've got 51 rewards on the PS2-version. If you got question about that version you're welcome to send me a PM too. And if you got some tips on the boat-trips, PM me! I think I finished it on just plain luck. Underground took me a few tries and I got out with like 0.1% in the life bar on Operative (couldn't beat it on Agent). Border took me just one try on Agent with just as little in the life bar too :tup:

Also, I have completed all standard-levels on 00 Agent and Agent at least once except Underground (just Operative) and Border (Agent) so you are welcome with those questions too.

Edited by Solid Bond, 29 December 2005 - 02:41 PM.

#3 Gri007

Gri007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1719 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 03:42 PM

How do you get the rewards. Do you have to find all the shematics and do the levels on different difficuties or something

#4 Pierce James Bond

Pierce James Bond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 05:03 PM

I've beaten it too for the PS-2. If anyone needs help I am willing to help them. Just send me a PM and I'll get with you as soon as possible.

-PJB

#5 Solid Bond

Solid Bond

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:46 PM

How do you get the rewards.  Do you have to find all the shematics and do the levels on different difficuties or something

View Post

You will get the rewards when you have finished each stage. You can get 4 rewards on every stage.

1] Kill a certain number of enemies (disables).
2] Finish the stage in a certain time.
3] Do the Bond moment (if you press the Start-button while playing it will appear at the bottom, right under the missions.
4] Finish the stage in the 00 Agent-difficulty.

There's a total of 72 rewards, and with them you can unlock bonus-stages at 10, 25, 40 and 60 rewards. You don't need to do it all during one play-through, you can finish stage 1 with doing nothing and do all the rest during 10 other playthroughs.

Hope that helped,
Solid Bond