13 replies to this topic

#1 Napoleon Solo

Napoleon Solo

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1376 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 03:44 AM

I defused all five bombs. I've saved two of three hostages. The last hostage is behind a steel door I can't unlock or blow up. What do I do. Feel free to email privately.

#2 Gri007

Gri007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1719 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:36 AM

In the big room where the russians come through the roof, there is an open vent in the wall. You have got to use your Q helicopter, and take it through the vent, until you reach the the room. Once in the room and near the door just blow your helicopter up. It should unlock it.

#3 Solid Bond

Solid Bond

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:35 PM

When you have gone through the vents with it the door is just straight forward. Take it easy with the guards when coming in with it though, the guards may shoot it. Try to fly pretty high and not just straight ahead, try to move a little from left to right when passing them.

#4 Gri007

Gri007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1719 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 03:43 PM

A chair is what is preveneting you from opening the door

#5 Solid Bond

Solid Bond

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:51 PM

I thought it was a little control, but I checked it up and you're right :tup:

#6 Napoleon Solo

Napoleon Solo

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1376 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:05 PM

Thanks everyone for your help. I finally rescued the last hostage. Then, one twist occurred (I'm avoiding spoilers here), which I took care of. Then, the second twist happened and I spent two hours trying to get the darn thing and kept getting killed. Sheesh. Obviously, I'm not a gamester (like my daughter) but man this can be frustrating.

#7 Only007

Only007

Cadet

• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:29 AM

*SPOILER WARNING*

If you need help with the enemy helicopter, go around the corner starting at the medical ward and continue to the armory which will have a blown wall as an entrance, grab a rocket launcher. The helicopter will stay in one spot as long as you are near the armory. Simply align yourself with the wall going towards the copter, fire a rocket, then again behind the wall. This is very effective and will avoid any machine gun fire or rocket fire.

Good luck,
Only007

#8 Solid Bond

Solid Bond

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 10:38 AM

*SPOILER WARNING*

That's the best strategy, and it seems to be the best for you, but you don't have to. You will get a mission directly after you have defused the last bomb to collect the Rocket Launcher. But you can skip it. I have been choosing the SMG and other weapons with special ammo instead during the last 2 times which is fast if you're making a speed run :tup:

#9 Only007

Only007

Cadet

• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 05:55 AM

True. Whatever works and is more suited for you. :tup:

#10 Napoleon Solo

Napoleon Solo

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1376 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 05:14 PM

SPOILER ALERT
I finally destroyed the copter -- after 4 hours and 15 minutes (at least) of trying. I had been going for the hole in the wall with the bazooka the entire time. Many times, I was close to destroying the copter (one time with only the barest sliver of "life" left in the copter) only to be killed. I finally played hide and seek (so to speak) until a combination of the bazooka, grenades, machine gun and shotgun finally worked. Obviously, I'm not much of a video game person.

#11 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 05:27 PM

[mra]*** Same Spoiler ***

When replaying this level because I had not initially found the

#12 Napoleon Solo

Napoleon Solo

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1376 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 08:52 PM

[quote name='Mister Asterix' date='31 December 2005 - 17:27'][mra]*** Same Spoiler ***

One thing I was very disappointed in as far as game design, is that you can

#13 Solid Bond

Solid Bond

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 02:43 PM

*SUPER DUPER SPOILER WARNING*

*READ AT OWN RISC*

*STILL READING? BLAME YOURSELF*

I have also tried it, with no success. It does work when you meat Red Grant on the last level though. He dones't even try to shoot it or 'laserbeam' it.

#14 chris08

chris08

Recruit

• Crew
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:13 PM

I need help with Station T, I have been able to complete the mission, with the exception of the bond moment. I have tried and tried to figure out how to get into that room, but I just can't figure it out. If anyone knows how, it would be great if you could let me know.