8 replies to this topic

#1 Darksideoftheschwartz

Darksideoftheschwartz

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:54 PM

Have you ever taped yourself playing a james bond game? If so please place your video below.

#2 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 04:11 AM

Never taped myself, but it usually consists of me on the floor resting on a pillow. Exciting stuff, yes?! :tup:

#3 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 07:28 AM

Sittin on the couch, avoiding a 2 year old tripping over the cords. We actually recorded my stepdad and a friend playing GT2 once. Hilarious stuff. He jumps and moves.

#4 Darksideoftheschwartz

Darksideoftheschwartz

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:56 PM

My best moment is when I beat the dock level in From Russia With Love, and only started off with 3 rounds for my armor peircing gun

#5 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 06:48 PM

"The schwartz is very strong in this one"

Nice job.

#6 icecold

icecold

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 278 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 03:02 PM

I actually made a decent little VHS recording of the whole game of GE back in the day, I even edited it a little bit (as best as an 11 year old could with just a VCR and a 64 to work with) and it came out quite good. I have no idea what ever happened to it but I did indeed make one. I also made a "movie" out of Metal Gear Solid the next year in much the same fashion although I really didn't have to do much work that one b/c most of it was the cutscenes from the game but it was still fun (and long, final product was like 3 hours, talk about an epic production lol).

#7 deth

deth

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2651 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:40 AM

I used FRAPS to capture some of my Nightfire sessions.... but i can't find them anymore

#8 kapayton1

kapayton1

Cadet

• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 01:36 AM

YES! I have taped all of the Bond games: Agent Under Fire to From Russia With Love. I ocasionally watch them like Bond movies, and I have them on VHS.

#9 Robert Watts

Robert Watts

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 11:14 AM

Well if we've moved on to discussing Bondian ways of playing the game, parachuting into Drake's compound then preceding to use stealth to sneak into the castle, then avoiding the searchlights and sneaking past the final guard- then removing the stealth suit to reveal a tuxedo- all done without firing a single round of ammunition, or losing a single bit of health.