6 replies to this topic

#1 White Knight

White Knight

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 07 April 2002 - 04:03 PM

Does anybody here watch The Agency? It is a great show about the CIA on CBS. It is on every thursday night at 10:00 at night Eastern time.

#2 MDSmith

MDSmith

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 April 2002 - 02:40 PM

The Agency is a great show, so is CSI. Blofeld's Cat if you like CSI you should know they are making a spin off that takes place in Miami with the red head guy that use to be on NYPD Blue.

#3 White Knight

White Knight

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 08 April 2002 - 11:52 PM

I love the Agency. It has gotten better over time. I watch it every thursday. It isn't that popular though with the critics. I like it anyways. :)

#4 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 09 April 2002 - 03:57 AM

MDSmith (08 Apr, 2002 03:40 p.m.):
The Agency is a great show, so is CSI. Blofeld's Cat if you like CSI you should know they are making a spin off that takes place in Miami with the red head guy that use to be on NYPD Blue.

Really!?

You mean David "I goofed for leaving NYPD Blue" Caruso?

#5 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 08 April 2002 - 03:32 AM

I saw the first episode on Star TV last Thursday, without knowing if it had been around for a while or how popular it was.

As a first episode of a new series it was OK, but not attention grabbing, as I think a premier episode for a show of that type should be.

It remains to be seen whether it will keep my attention in the coming episodes.

I'm really waiting for Alias to show up on one of the cable channels I get in Indonesia. At the moment my favourite show is C.S.I. of which the second season has just started.

#6 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 08 April 2002 - 03:49 AM

So...it's about the CIA...and it's great? I feel as if there's an oxymoron in that sentence...

Unless you're saying it does a 'great' job of portraying the CIA realistically: as a bunch of drug-dealing, civilian-murdering warmongers! :)

#7 WarBird

WarBird

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 370 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 02:28 AM

I've seen a few episodes and I think its a great show. I personally likes Alias better, but there both great shows.