#1 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 05 March 2002 - 02:02 AM

check out this funny code for TND:

in the first level, run to the end of the on-foot part (to the valley where you use the laser designator on the dish and the plane comes and bombs it) but instead of useing the laser designator, unlock the walk through walls cheat (I think it's this one):

Ethereal mode
Pause the game and press Select(2), Circle(2), Triangle(4) to move through any objects. If you entered the code correctly, the game will automatically return from the pause screen to normal game play. Enter this code again to disable.

(Cheat code central cheatcc.com/ )

now run through the large door (the one that you open in order to ski), you will not put on skis, you are still on foot!

now run all the way down the mountain to the part where you usually jump off and open a parachute.

watch what happens, isn't that funny!?!

sorry, you don't get to know what happens until you find out for yourself, I'll reveal it in a few weeks, that is if anyone will read this post.

00Kevin
station G

#2 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 05 March 2002 - 07:22 AM

Come on Kevin! Tell me. I don't have the game but I want to know what happens!

#3 Icephoenix

Icephoenix

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3144 posts

Posted 05 March 2002 - 07:36 AM

Walk through objects?

#4 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 05 March 2002 - 07:34 PM

Oh alright...........

what is suppose to happen is that you ski off and pop the parachute like in the begining of TSWLM.

but by doing this you will just stand there on the cliff and the parachute opens and just floats above you.