7 replies to this topic

#1 Colossus

Colossus

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 10:14 AM

On the regular gameboy i recall reading a Nintendo Power and the James Bond game was in the top 3 along in charts, what things are in the game from the moveis?

#2 Quartermaster007

Quartermaster007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:14 PM

I had it.

Sold it.

Not very good. It really started with GE64

#3 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:36 PM

I actually quite liked it completed near on five times. It's really not that bad and is definitely worth seeking out.

#4 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 07:00 PM

Well, for anyone in Fayetteville, North Carolina, I know where you can find it, really cheap. Edward McKays Used books on Santee Dr.

#5 TonicBH

TonicBH

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:35 PM

If you've ever played the Game Boy "The Legend of Zelda" games, it's similar in gameplay. I never completed it all the way, but what I do remember is a decent top-down Bond-esque game with some classic Bond villains returning for the "ride". Also fine if you wanna play some random games of Blackjack, Baccarat and Red Dog.

#6 Colossus

Colossus

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 04:34 AM

What things does it have from the bond films?

#7 freemo

freemo

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 2995 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:41 AM

From memory, Jaws and Odd Job are in it (as kind of end-of-level bosses). And there is the usual M debriefing at the start, and a couple of Q Branch scenes. General Gogol might pop up somewhere.

TonicBH gave a pretty good description of the game itself. It's a bit of a puzzle game really, you have to think a bit and solve problems. It's decent enough, and there's some fun touches, though I completed it all the way in less than two days and I had no real desire to go back and play it again.

#8 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:05 PM

From memory, Jaws and Odd Job are in it (as kind of end-of-level bosses). And there is the usual M debriefing at the start, and a couple of Q Branch scenes. General Gogol might pop up somewhere.

TonicBH gave a pretty good description of the game itself. It's a bit of a puzzle game really, you have to think a bit and solve problems. It's decent enough, and there's some fun touches, though I completed it all the way in less than two days and I had no real desire to go back and play it again.

View Post

Actually it was a general by the name of Golgov - he was the main villain too.