10 replies to this topic

#1 Leiter

Leiter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 09:43 PM

I'm not a big fan of AUF, but I think there can be a direct sequel to the game. In the begining, what if they killed the real Zoe Nightshade, and replaced her with a sleeper cell like Shaw in The Manchurian Canidate. She is activated, and kills the director of the CIA. M informs James that Zoe killed the Director, but they would have to wait for Station ? (Forgive me I forget the US's Station)to recieve a signal from the FBI. Meanwhile, Felix is informed, and you play as felix for the first few levels, and then you switch between Felix and James when the time comes for MI-6 to be involved. Sure it needs work, and a deeper plot but that would come with time.

#2 Gri007

Gri007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1719 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:09 PM

Sounds quite good. I suppose it would interesting to play as Felix Leiter

#3 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:54 PM

You mean, it would be the opposite of what Zoe said at the end of the Poseidon level. That would be different. Playing as Felix would be cool. Sorry, meant, that not what.

Edited by Jaws0178, 05 December 2005 - 09:25 AM.

#4 Number 6

Number 6

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6555 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 05:41 AM

Interesting idea...

#5 Gabe Vieira

Gabe Vieira

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3873 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:04 PM

Yeah, I would like to see a sequel to Agent Under Fire. That would be cool. Since AUF was the very first original James Bond video game, AE could make a great original sequel now that they have figured out what works in Bond games, and what doesn't.

#6 Leiter

Leiter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 03:52 AM

You don't even have to play as Felix. Really, I just want to play as him in multiplayer.

#7 darthbond

darthbond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 05:33 AM

I think it would be fun to play as felix. Like his speical weapon be a hook that can be used stealthly. I have happy thoughts about Agent under fire.

darthbond

#8 Number 6

Number 6

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6555 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 02:16 AM

I'd say bring back the no identity Bond though. To me, there's no angst when you can't reference him to the actors who've played him :tup: .

#9 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:07 PM

and by the way, it is Station "A" for the US, if you believe the book "Live and Let Die"

#10 kapayton1

kapayton1

Cadet

• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:33 AM

I have also written a sequel to AUF:

Zoe Nightshade is in Curaco investigating supscious activities of CIPHER. Zoe discovered that CIPHER has been genitically mutating sea life into dangerous species. CIPHER extracted Pirhana and Electric Eel DNA and inserted amount of it to give sharks the ability to shock peple and they have more aggression. Zoe reports in to Felix Leiter by telephone when she notices workers from CIPHER casually walking around her house. Zoe [acks uo her important items and puts them in her 2001 Jaguar XK8 Convertible. Suddenly she is grabbed from behind and into a car. Meanwhile 007 is in Hong Kong on leave at the Hong Kong Yaht Club. Mr. Chang gets a call from M and informs Bond of the news and that he is not to get involved. Bond tells Chang that he won’t just sit here and runs away. On the streets of Hong Kong, Bond is attacked by the same men who kidnaped Zoe. Wai Lin pulls up in a cer and offers Bond a ride. Bond hops in and Wai Lin heads toward her hideout. On the way some vans with the CIPHER logo pull up next to them and start shooting. Wai lin points Bond to a rocket launcher in the back. Bond dispatches the vans. Wai Lin takes Bond to a car wash after shaking the thugs off. The car wash lowersd into a compound and Wai Lin tells Bond this is where she operates. Wai Lin says that MI6 has already been iformed about you run-away. “Local agents are looking for you. I owe you James; so I’ll tell you what I know. Zoe was in Curaco investigating activities of CIPHER. She was kidnapped by who we believe to be father to one of your foes. ARtaud Malprave is Adrian’s father. It’s possible that he is plotting revenge and Zoe was part of the plan. MI6 gave us instructions to find you and bring you to London. I’ll give you 4 hours to leave. After that, your on your own. Bond heads to Curaco where he meets Felix. They both investigate Zoe’s house and turn up a file. It is about CIPHER. Owned by Artaud Malprave. Felix says that they already investigated Artaud and he’s clean. Bond goes to the CIPHER compound to se what he could turn up. part of Zoe’s file was missing, probably taken by the kidnappers. Bond found a computer database and searched CIPHER’s real operations. Quite similar to Malprave’s. Shipping, oil. But biological enginerring awasn’t on the computer. There was genetic enginerring. They had improved the deadliness of sharks. Why though? Bond decided he needed to find Zoe. Bond spotted some packages in the compund. Shiping to CIPHER HQ in New Zealand. Bond travels there and checks in to a hotel. After finding nothing at CIPHER HQ, Bond retires to the hotel. He gets mail that evening. A letterfrom Artuad Malprave that he has Zoe and will kill her, unless Bond comes and Malprave kills him. Malprave aslo says that Bond has one week to come. So either Bond dies, or Zoe dies. If Bond dies, the world may be doomed, as the best agent may no longer save the world. If Zoe dies, Bond may liv ewith the guilt that may be with him for his lifetime. Bond returns to MI6 to ask for backup, but M refuses. She says that Malprave will probsably be aware of this, if frustration, Bond runs away, heads to Q Lab and steals some equipment, and leaves England. M sends Abbey Allgood to track down Bond, and bring him back to England. Meanwhile, in Chicago, A local MI5 agent, on loan to the CIA is investigating a local graoup of scientists, who believe to be involved with Malprave. She located their hidden lab accross town, and discovered boxes of robotic supplies from CIPHER. She later sees them put together a robot duplicate of her. She overhears that they plan to eliminate her. While she calls Felix. She tells him that she needs help, and quick. Leiter has just then caught up with Bond, who is also in Chicago. Leiter contacts Bond and tells him of the info. Bond refuses, until he hears that CIPHER may be involved. Bond rushes to the New Globe Theater, where Ashley Simmons will perform tonight. Bond arrives at the theater. A few minutes earlier, the robot drives to the theater and enter’s Ashley’s dressing room. She kills her, and gets dressed for the performance. The robot is euiped with a bomb, capable of destroying the theater. Bond arrives in the room later, and finds the robot. He attemts to disable her, and the bomb, but she ws strong enough to knock him out. She then puts Ashley’s earings on, and enters the stage. Meanwhile, Abbey Allgood arrives at the theater, after Felix recieved MI6’s orders to bring him back, he contacted Allgood and she got to the theater. She finds Bond in the dressing room, unconscious and she dragges him to her car. He wakes up and informs Abbey of the situation. She and Bond head back towards the building, only to arrive to see an explosion. Clearly Malprave was hoping to kill him that way, and being also able to kill Zoe, who was also responsible for Adrian’s failure. Bond and Allgood contact MI6 and explain. Bond, Allgood, and other MI6 agents head to New Zealand, to find Malprave and rescue Zoe. Bond arives. Bond is then taken hostage again, and Allgood is commanded by Malprave to pull out. Allgodd and her men leave. Bond once again is knocked out and wakes up tied to a needle on a submarine. Tied on the other side, is Zoe. Malprave tells him that all his operations were a distraction to avenge his daughter, Adrian Malprave. Bond notices some unusal lif ein the water around the submarine. Malprave explains that the fish are a mix of pirhanas, sharks, and electric eels. Malprave also tells Bond how he is so well informed. Adrian didn’t survive the explosion, but her henchmen, Bebe and Bella, survived with scars and burns all over their body. The sub then starts to sink. A fish lunges toward them, and it misses Bond, but hits the chain, and it cracks. Bond was running out of air. Bond then loses consciousness and wakes up next to Zoe and Allgood. Allgood informs him that Zoe escaped and killed Malprave with Abbey, and that her men “took care” of the twins. A army helicopter arrives, Wai Lin in the pilot’s seat. She pilots them to Hong Kong, where Allgood and her men head home. Bond and Zoe head to Curacao. Bond and Zoe take a cruise on Zoe’s luxury yacht. While offshore, Bond spots a hovercraft in the distance. Piloting it, was whom Bond recognized as the rig diver Bond saw with Bloch. She fired some rockets at the ship. They missed Bond and Zoe, but put some hole in the side that started taking in water. Zoe informs Bond of a mini sub at the bottom of the boat. She and Bond climb into the sub, as Zoe pilots it. Zoe surfaced and spotted the hovercraft. She fied and ht it with torpedos. It blew up, and Bond and Zoe relized that nobody was on it. Bond hears some banging outside the sub. He sees th rig diver, shooting an underwater speargun at them. It puts some holes into the sub. Bond and Zoe quickly put on SCUBA gear and exit the sub, with their spear guns. Bonz and Zoe fight them off, and killed the rig diver. Bond broke her heart by shooting a dart right into it. Zoe shot a scond, hitting her in the neck. She attempts to breathe, but inhales water through all the holes. She sinks to the bottom of the sea. Bond and Zoe surface, where they grab on to spme floating boards from the yacht. Bond and Zoe wait for a helicopter to pick them up by Zoe “proving something to Bond”

Edited by kapayton1, 20 March 2006 - 07:37 AM.

#11 Robert Watts

Robert Watts

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:45 AM

Nightfire anybody?