50 replies to this topic

#1 Darksideoftheschwartz

Darksideoftheschwartz

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 11:16 PM

I think it would be cool if someone flimed someone playing everything or nothing, and made a movie of the entire game including the cutscenes. By that I mean only filmed the screen the game was being played on. Do you think that would be cool? I do.

#2 Pierce James Bond

Pierce James Bond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 273 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 01:48 AM

It would be a very cool to film EON. It is a great game that would make a great movie.

-PJB

#3 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 02:24 AM

Doubt we'd ever see such an event happen.

#4 TheSaint

TheSaint

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3067 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:01 AM

I'm beginning to think that, instead of making EoN a video game, maybe it should've been Brosnan's 5th film.

#5 Gri007

Gri007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1719 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 05:29 PM

Check out the following link for other people thoughts on such a wonderful game.

http://debrief.comma...showtopic=22457

#6 Darksideoftheschwartz

Darksideoftheschwartz

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 09:34 PM

I don't think you people get what I mean. I mean what if someone taped the tv screen while a person played Everything or Nothing, and had the entire game down on a video tape or dvd.

#7 Gri007

Gri007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1719 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 05:50 PM

It would be interesting, but also quite bizzare :tup: :D

#8 VodkaMartini

VodkaMartini

Cadet

• Crew
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 05:43 AM

Not a bad idea. With a few editing of course.

#9 James Bond [007]

James Bond [007]

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:21 AM

I'm beginning to think that, instead of making EoN a video game, maybe it should've been Brosnan's 5th film.

View Post

Now that is a very good Idea. :tup:

Edited by James Bond [007], 27 November 2005 - 02:22 AM.

#10 Darksideoftheschwartz

Darksideoftheschwartz

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:06 PM

Not a bad idea. With a few editing of course.

View Post

yes, edit out the MI6 training level, and the level select screen

oh, I still haven't beat the game yet

#11 Defender007(2)

Defender007(2)

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 480 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:39 PM

Oh man! I just did that, but due to the many mistakes such as pause screens not being edited out, I deleted it. I'll restart the project and post it on my website.

#12 Darksideoftheschwartz

Darksideoftheschwartz

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 01:46 PM

Oh man! I just did that, but due to the many mistakes such as pause screens not being edited out, I deleted it. I'll restart the project and post it on my website.

View Post

cool, but what is your website

#13 Kalel577

Kalel577

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 02:12 PM

I pretty much consider it Brosnan's fifth film.

#14 Darksideoftheschwartz

Darksideoftheschwartz

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 11:09 PM

seriously if someone filmed the game for me, not only would it be the ultimate christmas gift, but I would be forever in your debt.

#15 Darksideoftheschwartz

Darksideoftheschwartz

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:23 AM

I guess no one will help me out. That sucks

#16 00-FAN008

00-FAN008

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 02:35 AM

Everything or Nothing would probably not be a very good movie. Most of you know I strongly dislike the game and such... but seriously, there would have to be so much CGI effects -- probably more than Die Another Day. And as most of us know, when it comes to Bond, CGI and 007 don't really mix with the fans.
They would have to digitally animate the Q Spider, Bond's freefall and rappelling down buildings, the nano suit, the bike chases, the helicopter chase, the invisible cars...

#17 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 07:06 PM

Everything or Nothing was a good game, but it would make a terrible movie. The plot is a bit much even for a Bond movie, and, like others have mentioned, there would be so much CGI that one would mistake it for a Star Wars film. And, honestly, I didn't find any of the characters interesting enough to be able to hold up a 2-hour+ film.

#18 Darksideoftheschwartz

Darksideoftheschwartz

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 02:15 PM

Everything or Nothing would probably not be a very good movie. Most of you know I strongly dislike the game and such... but seriously, there would have to be so much CGI effects -- probably more than Die Another Day. And as most of us know, when it comes to Bond, CGI and 007 don't really mix with the fans.
They would have to digitally animate the Q Spider, Bond's freefall and rappelling down buildings, the nano suit, the bike chases, the helicopter chase, the invisible cars...

View Post

Everything or Nothing was a good game, but it would make a terrible movie.  The plot is a bit much even for a Bond movie, and, like others have mentioned, there would be so much CGI that one would mistake it for a Star Wars film.  And, honestly, I didn't find any of the characters interesting enough to be able to hold up a 2-hour+ film.

View Post

guys what I meant was

I think it would be cool if someone flimed someone playing everything or nothing, and made a movie of the entire game including the cutscenes. By that I mean only filmed the screen the game was being played on. Do you think that would be cool? I do.

View Post

#19 Defender007(2)

Defender007(2)

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 480 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 09:48 PM

I'm going to pick up a copy after Christmas and start the project over again. I'll send it to you somehow or post it on Google Video. Don't know when it will be done, though.

#20 blofeld123

blofeld123

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 08:30 PM

If they ever did make a full feature film they would have to flesh out a number of things.

1. Jaws is solely a Moore based character. No use trying to finaggle him with any other actor. I strongly believe it wouldn't work.

2. It seemed to me that somehow the whole nanobot factor of the game seemed almost science fiction like.

3. Whatever happened to the good old days where bond could enter a room without having to turn invisible?

4. I think Bond and Katya's relationship should have been observed closer. Therefore the betrayal would have been more sinister and heart breaking. Whatever happened to that dinner in London anyway?

#21 Iceheart

Iceheart

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:35 AM

View Post

Who knows maybe Craig will do what Lazenby did and fall through with EON inviting Brosnan back to do Everything or Nothing as a movie and finish off the series with six Bonds. Then and only then will they be able to fit all the DVD into one box instead of one bookcase

#22 Gri007

Gri007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1719 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 05:25 PM

It will technically be the very first animated Bond film

#23 Alec_Trevelyan

Alec_Trevelyan

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 12:54 AM

I would love to see this game as a movie. Especially the scenes in Peru.

#24 Double-0-Seven

Double-0-Seven

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2710 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 09:02 PM

That's a cool idea, I think I might do that sometime. It would be neat to watch it as if it were an actual movie.

#25 AnGer 007

AnGer 007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 09:40 PM

Now that is a very good Idea. :D

I pretty much consider it Brosnan's fifth film.

I've always considered Everything Or Nothing as Brosnan's 'lost' 5th movie.
It has a better cast (Pierce Brosnan, Willem Dafoe, Shannon Elizabeth, Richard Kiel, Heidi Klum, Mya, Judi Dench, John Cleese) than some of the recent movies and it was scripted by 'Bond veteran' Bruce Feirstein!

It would be AWESOME if someone could play the game and edit it in a DVD in the form of a movie!!!
Now I know what present I want for my birthday! :tup:

#26 Shmoo

Shmoo

Recruit

• Crew
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 06:41 AM

Hey, sorry I didn't know where to post this, but does anyone know what weapon upgrades you get for the Daytona motorbike? Thanks.

#27 Jimmy Bond 83

Jimmy Bond 83

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:38 PM

I haven't played the game, for I did not come around to it. But I will possibly purchase it, some time soon...

But, I see some potential of editing this game into a Bond movie... Think about it.

Someone (anyone, even me), tapes/records the game into tape(s) or dvds/cds, and the cut scenes as well, as Darksideoftheschwartz suggested.

Now, of course, from then on, major editing would be required, because the game, as a whole, could take hours to be completed. Keep all the videos, and from the gameplay, keep the essentials.

Also, as I have noticed, some silliness (Jaws and Q Spider), could be either edited down or removed.

Really, with some good editing, it can be done. A two-hour farewell to Brosnan...

Does the game have a theme song for Everything or Nothing? And how does the game feel like the game?

And also, has anyone actually started this process? Or bringing the game into a movie?

I would be interested in participating in some sort of an effort of editing it to a movie... It'd be interesting. It could be entertaining, if handled correctly.

Well? What do you think?

#28 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:43 PM

Eon would make a cool movie. No Doubt Mclory will make it with brosnan and the expected cast

#29 Jimmy Bond 83

Jimmy Bond 83

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:26 AM

What do you think of the above proposal?

#30 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 05:00 AM

Also, as I have noticed, some silliness (Jaws and Q Spider), could be either edited down or removed.
First off, as my screen name implies, I enjoyed seeing Jaws. Thought it sucked that you "kill" him in the second level, and was hoping that he'd come back, but my PS2 conked out on me.

Really, with some good editing, it can be done. A two-hour farewell to Brosnan...

Does the game have a theme song for Everything or Nothing? And how does the game feel like the game?
First off, yes, the game does indeed have an actual theme song. EA, in their infinite wisdom, went the same route that Babs and Wilson and not only grabbed Mya, but also made her a character.