6 replies to this topic

#1 malaysian_bond

malaysian_bond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 10:09 AM

Okay, i was playing Resident Evil 4 and From Russia With Love on the PS2. And my god both games are awesome! But my question is? WOuld it be cool if there's a James Bond game set in the Resident Evil universe? I asked one of my friends to gave me a depiction of what a James Bond-Resident Evil crossover would like:

Set after the events of Resident Evil 4, MI6 agent James Bond was sent to the French town, La ville de la bienvenue to assasinate Dimitrich Gonzalez, a SPECTRE agent who became a former Umbrella scientist just after the death of Blofeld. M told Bond that Gonzalez has created the F-Virus, a virus more powerful than any other viruses created by the Umbrella Corporation. And so, the US has detected Gonzelez whereabouts somewhere near the town of La ville de la bienvenue in France.

When arriving at La Ville, Bond was greeted unwelcomely by zombies. But these zombies are far more different from the ones in Raccoon City. These zombies can talk, some of them even can carry weapons, firearms and even ram objects with vehicles. So Bond tries to attack them with the Walther PP9. But as the time his bulet have gone vanished, he was rescued by Ada Wong, a hot CIA agent who was sent to La Ville in order to spy on Gonzalez's activities. And so when Bond introdues him to Ada with the famous "Bond, James Bond" line, Ada teams up with Bond to assasinate Gonzalez and his evil plans. Ada explains to James that the zombies arecaused by Gonzalez spreading the virus to the citizens so that noone could try and get Gonzalez. So Bond and Ada will try and stop Gonzalez from spreading his evil plans.

Well, that's my friend's depiction of a James Bond-Resident Evil. And yes, you'll have some gadgets, you have your conversation with Moneypenny just like Leon & Hunnigan in RE4 and yes, you'll have everything from the Bond movies and the RE games. But what do you guys think?

#2 SecretAgentFan

SecretAgentFan

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9055 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 10:29 AM

Please don

#3 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 09:09 PM

I don't think it is such a bad idea, but then, I enjoyed Goldeneye: Rogue Agent. Can't be any worse than the crap game makers are putting out these days IMHO.

Todd

#4 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:44 PM

By the way, James Bond should remain James Bond.

View Post

Agreed. As far as the videogames go, I say keep Bond as it is.

#5 ComplimentsOfSharky

ComplimentsOfSharky

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2804 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:47 PM

You've got entirely too much time on your hands...

#6 Flash1087

Flash1087

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1070 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 03:45 AM

Honestly, I was kinda pondering the same thing. I was Bond for Halloween, and my girlfriend was a S.T.A.R.S. agent, and I kept trying to figure out how the two would ever run into each other.

#7 malaysian_bond

malaysian_bond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 12:54 PM

Well, most fanboys keep pondering that.