3 replies to this topic

#1 JReber007

JReber007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 08:10 PM

I've been a modest Bond fan for, what, five years now. I've read the books, seen the movies, bought all the books, movies, and soundtracks. What's a boy (only 3 months till being 18 and a young adult) to do? Why, look at bloopers, of course.

The link I have posted below will take you to a site that highlights each Bond film, its mistakes, and something called "Why Not's." It's very interesting to look at; the webmaster is obviously a man with no life. :) He doesn't like many of the Bond films, but his eye for catching bloopers is a must see. Go to;

http://www.geocities...llone/bond.html

Enjoy folks! :)

#2 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 22 May 2002 - 05:00 AM

Look at #3 for Thunderball. The man has no life! :) Of course the bleedin' film's sped up, it's called a 'technique', something a person who watches films over and over for fifty years ought to know about! Oy.

#3 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 08:35 PM

I think I'll steer clear of this one. I already know of aqbout 60% of the mistakes in the films and I don't really want to diminish them any further by looking at other bloopers.

The guy must have no friend though, if he just sits at home watching movies and looking for mistakes. No life at all.

#4 rafterman

rafterman

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 22 May 2002 - 02:53 AM

making a movie is very tough, mistakes always crop up, there's no avoiding bloopers...some people are just way too hard on the filmmakers for them...give it a rest.....it's just a movie....I've studied film continuity and there's always that debate between good continuity and good acting, which is more important? should you sacrifice a good performance just because the shots match a little better?