2 replies to this topic

#1 Honey Rider

Honey Rider

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 May 2002 - 02:04 PM

You only live twice had a very good manuscript (in case you didn't notice!)
From Russia with love was one of the movies that I really felt the magic! But sometimes the movie got a little boring.
Octopussy is the only one of the 80's movies that contains the special magic that creates a good movie, I love Maud Adams and her Octopus and the diamond-smuggling. Live and let die is also a very mystical movie with the voodoo-stuff and Solitare with her Tarot-cards. License to kill was the best of Dalton's two movies, it had a little better action and a lot better Bond-girls! Though personaly I'm not a very big fan of the Dalton-films. Of the Brosnan movies I can only say: GoldenEye- sometimes a bit boring!
Tomorrow Never Dies- The absolute best one. A lot of action and very good creating-ideas!
TWINE- Too much action, too little Bond (magic)- This movie is not compareble too Live And Let Die and its voodoo-stuff!

#2 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 07 May 2002 - 02:37 AM

Honey Rider (06 May, 2002 03:04 p.m.):
You only live twice had a very good manuscript (in case you didn't notice!)

Do you mean 'screenplay', by 'manuscript'? If so, where did you get it?!? I've been looking for screenplays (preferrably free ;D )

#3 Icephoenix

Icephoenix

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3144 posts

Posted 07 May 2002 - 07:06 AM

Honey Rider (06 May, 2002 03:04 p.m.):
Tomorrow Never Dies- The absolute best one. A lot of action and very good creating-ideas!
TWINE- Too much action, too little Bond (magic)- This movie is not compareble too Live And Let Die and its voodoo-stuff!

TWINE to much action? Geez, I dont think so. TND, now THAT was to much action. No room for story or character improvement. TWINE has this, it contains Bond, its what Pierce likes and frankly I love it. The plot, its personal, Bond gets involved but has to do his job. TND is just Guns Blazing.