4 replies to this topic

#1 Friedrich Baxter

Friedrich Baxter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 21 March 2002 - 02:52 PM

It looks to me very funny, if I'm just going to college, in my usual clothing. Except with one difference: it would be great to wear that big ring one time. Are there any Bond collectors who have such a ring?

#2 Tedley King

Tedley King

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 March 2002 - 10:18 PM

I wonder if there any places who do the tatoo as well? I'm not in to tatoos, but, like the ring, I suppose it might be a nice thing to have. Who know's, it might just be me and one of my wierd ideas again!

#3 ShockTroop22

ShockTroop22

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts

Posted 21 March 2002 - 06:09 PM

SHOCK-POST #400

Im not sure. I was going to make a replica a few months ago, instead i started on a replica SW: EP1, Jedi-Comlink, which i still have not finished. (it just needs a coat of paint, and a bit of sanding). The two props im thinking about making are this ring, and the remote mine, from the end of GoldenEye.

SHOCK-POST #400

#4 Double-Oh-Zero

Double-Oh-Zero

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3167 posts

Posted 22 March 2002 - 09:57 PM

Yeah, it would be kinda neat to have one. Does anyone know how many were made? BTW, Shocktroop: what did you use for the Jedi comlink? I heard the actual ones in the movie were just modified Gillette razors for women.

#5 Alex

Alex

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 March 2002 - 06:25 PM

Chalk me up for wanting that ring, too, I can't find any such thing on Ebay and I'm sorta looking around for it. It looks cool!